It's Not So Dark When We're Together

Twenty-Eight

Elena’s POV

I woke up the next morning with Ed’s arm still wrapped around me, although his face was now buried into the side of my neck. I smiled as he slowly opened his eyes smiling at me before kissing my lips gently. I sat up slowly and could instantly feel that a cold had taken over my body. I started a sneezing fit almost instantly and my voice was a tad raspy.

I got up and headed into the bathroom getting ready, it was ten am now and was definatly time to be getting up. Once Ed was also dressed and stuff we headed out our room and knocked on alex and Amy’s. I gently knocked the door not knowing whether Alex was hung-over or whether they were both still asleep.

After a few minutes though i heard movement next to the door before it swung open, stood there was a very sleepy looking amy stood in check pyjama bottoms and a grey hoody.

“Morning, did i wake you up?”

“nah, got up about five minutes ago, remind me not to share a bed with sleeping beauty over there when he’s drunk.”

“Was he that bad?”

Ed was the one who had chimed up now.

“At firs he wouldn’t get off me, his arms were literally wrapped around me constantly, then when he fell asleep eventually he started fidgeting real bad, booting me out the bed a couple of times and he had all the duvet all night, he still has it now.”

I walked in through the door since amy had moved back to let us through. As i looked over to the bed i could just make out a lump under the pile of duvet. It would explain why Amy was so tired though, since it looked like she had no space all night.

“Why not wake he up violently for revenge?”

“You know what Ed, that is probably the best plan of action, fancy helping out?”

I stood back as i watched Ed and Amy both now head towards the still sleeping Alex, or should i say the lump in the bed. Amy stood up carefully onto the mattress not making much noise or movement, Ed stood the other side of the bed.

Thenext thign i saw was Amy just comeptly drop herself ont the lump in the bed,a loud groan came out form under the mass of duvet before Ed to took flight landed straight ontop of what i guessed was alex’s legs. You couldn’t be sure which end his head was though. As the duvet started fidgeting Ed jumped back as Amy took hold of the duvet and held it tight stopping Alex escaping.

“How’s you head drunkard?”

“ughhh......Amy...ughh...get off?”

“This Alexander James Davies, is payback for keeping me up all night, your hangover is going to be hell for you today.”

Amy had now let Alex free and his head emerged from the top of the bed and from under the duvet, his hair sticking up on end in every direction and i couldn’t but laugh, until it turned into a complete coughing fit, with Ed darting over to help me out and breathe again. Amy pulled back the duvet, to reveal alex to was in a hoody and check PJ bottoms, i swore those two were more alike than could be possible.

Once i had calmed down enough to speak, my cough dwindling down i started talking to Amy who was now practically ready, whilst Alex started to get ready. As amy placed her converse on Alex doing the same the two of them announced they were ready and we headed to breakfast in the hotel, where everyone else was by now waiting for us. Gary smiled as he saw that Alex was suffering, as i looked over i could see that Ali was still hung-over to, i was sure a good breakfast would cure the two of them. Which would mean them back to annoying everyone.

Before long we were in the high street where the boys had told some fans they would be to say hi to them. I smiled as the one fan i had a heated discussion with yesterday stood talking to me again. We passed most the day by talking in cafe’s and coffee shops to various fans and also doing our own shopping.

The next few days went by the same and before long we were on our way to the next show. Amy and the boys were all inside the venue running sound check and making sure all the pyrotechnics were working properly. I had decided to go a meet a few of the younger for a while, who had been pestering Gary each time he tried to make a phone call. I explained that sound check would be finished soon and that i would go fetch them out when they were done.

As i stood chatting away some fans asking what id id for the band and asking if i had nay photos they would see, whereby i spent and hour showing them a few on the laptop, snow had started to fall. That was an example of how cold it was out here and still fans stood outside talking to me. I fetched the band out, Amy coming out to but soon disappearing back onto the bus, if there was one think amy hated it was snow on the ground. She was forever falling over in the snow, although she did return after a while having found her hat.

Whilst she stood getting some pictures and video footage whilst the boys signed stuff and got pictures she turned around just at the instant that Alex went sliding across and icy drain. Alex in an attempt to save himself however had grabbed onto Ed and pulled him over to and the two were now on the floor as me and Amy both looked at each smiled and burst into hysterics, some fans following the same. Amy had the camera pointing at the two of them and once she was able to stand straight revealed she had caught all of it on camera. I smiled before the two of us helped them off the floor, Alex now covered in a nice dusting of snow, Ed luckily was saved because he had landed on top of Alex.

I kissed Ed and hugged him checking he was all good. He confirmed that alex had saved him getting injured and he kissed the tip of my nose before popping into the bus to rearrange his clothing no doubt and warm up a tad.

After a while the group all headed onto the bus to warm up a bit but i decided to stay out for a little longer, not realising how ill i was getting from been out here so long. I stood talking some more, before answering a phone call to my family. Once i had i stood out checking i had everything and advising fans to go get warm for a couple of hours, ready to head onto the bus now.

I said goodbye to a couple of fans who wondered off and a couple stood talking a little longer, i had gone completely numb by now though and was stating to feel really ill. I guessed it was just my cold getting worse, a headache growing pretty quickly. I started to say goodbye knowing that my body had given up fighting off the cold and wanted to be warm now. As i headed to the door off the bus a sharp pain struck through my head suddenly before i felt myself fall, a scream echoing out behind me as i noticing my face mere millimetres away fro the snowy floor as my body started to black out and shake uncontrollably.