It's Not So Dark When We're Together

Thirty

Ed’s POV

The show went really well, i refused to get distracted these fans had paid money and i wasn’t going to let the team down at all. I was emotional but I’d had the reassurance off the nurse before we had left to get here.

After the show we soon headed back to the hotel, settling down in the lounge area for a while. Amy seemed alright now luckily maybe that nurse had comforted her a bit more now, she had Alex helping her out as well. I could still sense she missed not having her best friend around. Those two had always been a double act since we had met them and it seemed it was the same when they were under their old manager to.

Gary had wondered off on the phone after i asked if he could ring the hospital and get an update before we relaxed a bit more. He soon returned explaining that she was reacting well to treatment it seemed and that we could go in an hour earlier tomorrow morning. I settled down next to Dan who was currently determined to wind up Amy, by sitting and poking her in the side so that she fidgeted.

I saw some form of glint in her eye at one point and the next thing i knew she was wrestling Dan to the floor, before sitting on him, a triumphant grin on her face. I laughed quickly grabbing Dan’s camera and getting a shot whilst Alex was finally drawn out of the half trance he had been in.

“Lex, you alright mate?”

“Yeah, musical thought trail, you know how it goes.”

“Too right i do, I’m bored what can we do?”

Ali suddenly chirped up after looking out the window.

“Snowball fight !!!!!!!!!!!”

A chorus of yes’s broke out throughout the group, i asked Gary if he would mind filming the action whilst we headed onto the fields behind the hotel and started a huge snowball fight, two teams of three. Amy was over the moon when she was teamed with me and alex, meaning she was pitting against Dan, i knew this wouldn’t end well for Dan, amy had an evil side anyway when she wanted revenge, even more so when Elena was here. So Dan was lucky at the moment.

As soon as we had each prepared our mini forts the fight took place, with camera filming every second of it fro the sidelines. I had charged forward took aim and had struck Ali straight on in the face, causing him to keel backward before starting to chase me, i which i ran holding my jeans up just about. I looked over form the fort where i formed more snowballs to see Amy hit Dan with three snowballs in succession, him running for cover screaming like a girl before teddy started taking aim on Amy who was soon running in the opposite direction.

Alex however wasn’t so lucky and as he started to run from an attack of Ali and Dan together his jeans started to fall very low, as he caught them before they were at his knees he tripped over his own feet falling face first in the snow getting completely attacked.

M e and amy looked at each other and started to save his ass, which worked well as Amy charged at Dan who instantly started running again screaming before she turned on Ali, hitting him in the ass a few times as he ran before she jumped on his back, the two of them landing in a cloud of snow in the middle of the field.

After a couple of hours of running screaming, yelling and many people landing in the snow we all started to throw at Gary for a laugh. He wasn’t expecting it and soon hid behind a bench with the camera just visible above it. Our hands now snowball free he emerged laughing and we headed back to the hotel for a beer before heading to bed, i wanted to see Elena now. I wished so much she had been with us in this weather. In fact once she was better if the snow was still on the ground when we got back home we would have to have a snowball fight over there, they had said this weather was due to last for the next month and i hoped Elena would be better by then.

The next morning i was the first up and functioning eager to see my girl again. Hopefully while we were there she would be waking up, at least i was praying she would, to look into her deep brown eyes again and see that glint that was always there, always ready for mischief, however cheesy it sounded.

Once we were in her room i took the seat beside her bed, taking her hand into mine smiling as i did so. Her face was calm as if she was just sleeping, except for the drip that was attached to her arm, pumping in whatever they had her on. She looked better though, her colour in her skin had returned slightly and i felt confident seeing her lay there.

“she’s reacting well to the medication, she should be been woken up in a few hours.”

I jumped hearing Gary’s voice, not realising he had entered the room after going to ask a nurse on Elena’s condition. I sat there glad that soon i would be abel to speak to Elena again, i already missed the sound of her voice, missed hearing her and amy sit laughing together, whether it was about one of us lads or not. She was a part of a double act that wasn’t right until she was better again, i wanted to cuddle her, kiss her and just sit with her happily again. Not see her in a hospital bed.

Although when she woke up i would have to try and take her mind off the fact she was in the one place she hated again. That i would handle though, for now seeing her awake was what wanted, to know she was slowly getting better and fighting well. I knew she wasn’t out of the woods yet though.