Goodbye

Fixing.

Justin;;

There was only one place to go at this point. The rain had stopped, and Nat's mom had dried my other clothes for me.

So there I was, following the directions Natasha's mom had written down for me and was making my way to the one last place I had to go before I would skulk back to the hotel; where I would wallow in self pity.

Andrea's house.

When I got there, I knocked on the door, and the rocked back and forth on my heels, waiting for someone to come answer the door.

"Go away Tash, I'm not talking to you" I heard a muffled voice say from the other side.

"It's not Natasha" I called back. At first I heard nothing, and then I heard locks being undone.

"Justin?" the girl I recognized as my replacement asked, her face tear streaked."What are you doing here?" she asked when I merely nodded.

Tears instantly began to form in my eyes, and Andrea stepped out, wrapping her arms around me. After a few seconds it began to feel too intimate for me, so I pulled away from her and wiped my eyes, before wiping my hands on my pants.

"She kinda makes you feel like you can't do anything right, doesn't she?" Andrea asked. I took a deep breath and shook my head.

"It was my fault" I whispered, lowering my head. Andrea sighed and crossed her arms, from what I saw out of my peripheral vision.

"What are you doing here?" she repeated.

"You need to forgive her" I blurted finally. She stared at me in shock and then shook her head.

"No way. She lied to me" she stated, shaking her head like a 5 year old.

"She lied to everyone! I lied to everyone! No one knew we were friends, and then when I left, she moved to get away from thoughts of me. I guess she wad just afraid that-"

"That what? That I would make a huge deal about it?!" she interrupted defensively.

"Wouldn't you?" I accused softly. She stared at me for a moment, and then sighed.

"I would... But Justin... Before I start being friends with her again, you two gotta work out your issues. She's in love with you, and not only do I not want to get in the way of you two patching things up, but I don't wanna have to listen to her rant every five seconds." she said, rolling her eyes.

"Still?" I whispered. Andrea snorted and enforced a rather attitude-filled stance.

"Still rants? Um, hell yeah. Ranting is like, Nat's thing."

"No, no. I mean, she's still in love with me?"

Andrea blinked a few times, then looked at me like I was stupid. What I wanted to know, was how Nat could stand her. She was already getting on my nerves, with her dirty looks and whatnot.

"Un, duh she is. You're gorgeous." she said. I bit my lip, and nodded.

"Okay, well... Thanks Andrea." I mumbled, before I turned and started walking away.

"Hey Andrea?" I asked, stopping to turn back to her. "So, I still have a chance you think?" I finished when she nodded. 

"Obviously" she said, then went back inside and closed the door.

Smiling slightly, I turned and began the long trek back to the hotel.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRYSORRYSORRY.

Kay, this won't be long cause I'm tired, but uhhh.

Comment and subscribe?

I know I'm undeserving, but DO IT.