Goodbye

Frustrating.

“Can you please hold the steering wheel with both hands? You’re making me nervous.”

Justin looked over and smiled, then rolled his eyes. “You worry too much.”

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

“You’re an idiot, can you please use both hands?” I asked, eyes watching the steering wheel carefully as we were driving back towards my house.

“You have to let go of my hand first.” He said, as if I were stupid. I looked down and realized that my hand was clutching his just as tight as his was clutching mine.

“Right” I murmured, loosening up my fingers. Justin still didn’t let go. “Asshole, let go!” I hissed, trying to pull my hand out of his, but he was just smirking.

“Justin! Before you get us killed!” He pulled up to a red light, and gave me a look.

“You know, you’re kind of bipolar. You weren’t like this in Stratford” He mused, making me roll my eyes.

“And you weren’t suck a cocky asshole back in Stratford.”

He sighed and let go of my hand, placing both on the steering wheel. “This is gonna be a love hate relationship, isn’t it?”

“Who says it’s a relationship?” I snapped, making Justin smirk.

“Oh, Natasha, Natasha, Natasha…” He mused, making me look over at him, curiously.

He never looked back at me. Just drove in silence , his brown eyes always focused on the road in front of him. After a while, I began feeling antsy. I wanted his hand back in mine, his eyes back on me, his soft voice filling the car. But I’d managed to make him completely mute, completely… Serious for once.

“You know I love you, right?” I asked, making Justin’s lip twitch. But it never turned into a smile.

“I know” He said eventually. I crossed my arms and pursed my lips together, being silent for a moment before I turned back to him. He glanced over, then looked back at the road and back to me.

“Wanna go see a movie tomorrow night?” He asked suddenly. I made it look like I was thinking it over, looking off at the ceiling, and then out the window, rubbing my chin gently.

“No.”

“Why not?!” He asked, an adorable look on his face.

I shrugged. “Because you’re a flake.”

He groaned and smacked his head against the steering wheel, causing the horn to blow. The man in the car in front of us instantly stuck his hand out the window and gave Justin the finger. For some reason, I found this insanely funny.

“Nat, I promise I wont be late. I wont stop for any fans, or anything. It’ll be about you and me.” He said… No, begged.

Once again I made it look like I was thinking, before I just shrugged.

“Is that a yes?”

I shrugged again.

“NAT!” He said, just as he pulled up to my house.

“Okay, okay! Yes, I’ll go. Jeez.” I said before I smiled and opened my door, turning in the seat to get out.

“Wait, Nat, you forgot something.” Justin said.

I turned back around and began looking around until Justin just shook his head and leaned across the middle console, grabbing my face between his hands and kissing me.

As much as I hated him sometimes, I just couldn’t help but love him when he did cute things like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY THAT TOOK SO LONG.

I lost some subscribers ):

Comments and subs please? (: