Status: progressing somewhat slowly

I Set My Clocks Early Because I Know I'm Always Late

Forever Hold You Peace In Pieces

I had packed my bag and crawled back in bed with William.
'I do this because I care, I love you Elsie Marie Beckett. Forever and always.'
"I love you too, Billiam. Forever and always."
I fell asleep to a kiss on the cheek.

Waking up the next night, I quickly jumped out of bed, took a shower and changed into http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23237728
I glanced back in the room and noticed a note lying on the bed.

Dearest Elsie,
I've gone out with the men to hunt so you're fully on your own tonight. I really wish you weren't so stubborn and could appreciate what we try to do for you. Maybe after tonight you'll realize how important it is. I want you back here as soon as the sunsets tomorrow night. Be careful my dear and be sure to stay away from the hunters and punks. If you have any trouble find my dear friend, Travis McCoy with the gangsters. He will provide you shelter from the sun. I love you Elsie.
Forever & Always,
William

I crumpled up the note and shoved it in my back pack. I quickly threw my heels on and ran out the door. First I'll head to the gangsters to "check in" with Travis then head out.
I strolled down the streets in hope to not get noticed, I soon found myself in the gangsters turf. Cautiously making my way through the streets I found just who I was looking for.

"Travis McCoy!"
'Well well well, if it isn't little Elsie.'
"Travi, I need you to do me a favor."
'And what would that be miss?'
"Check in with William, tell him I was scared and came to you right away. That I'll be here for the rest of the day."
'Well that's obviously what you're doing right?'
"Not so much. I want to go study the hunters. I mean, I don't smell like a dandy let alone a vampire. I can make it look like I'm in distress in the punks area, and have them save me!"
'Elsie, I honestly don't think that's a good idea. If something happens to you, William will kill me.'
"Travis, I've had plenty of training, you're acting like Bill right now!"
'Fine! But, if anything happens, I swear...'
"Nothing is going to happen! I'll be fine."
'Whatever, get out of here before I change my mind.'
"Travis you're the greatest! Bye."
'Yeah, yeah, I know. Keep it fresh Els.'