Status: NEW!

Tearing Love Apart

Chapter Seven.

I wish Alex would understand that I want nothing to do with him, ever since high school I wanted nothing to do with the guy. He hurt me and I would never forgive him for that.

I decided that I needed to get on with my life and find myself a boyfriend that would help my heart heal from all the pain.

Oh Emily, I miss you so much you have no idea. I wish you were here; I need a friend to talk to.

I woke up to the sound of my cat meowing and knocking at my door, I yawned and got up and stretched my arms. The knocking was louder, I blinked. who does that at this hour, I wondered. I looked over at my alarm clock it was eight o'clock.

I pulled my hair into a ponytail and cleaned my face with a wet cloth; I didn't want them to look at me looking like a mess.

I opened the door to see none other than Zack he seemed a bit stressed out and I wondered why.

"I'm sorry for bothering you so early in the morning but I needed someone to talk to and well, you're the only one other than Rian that takes me seriously, Rian isn't around so... you're the only one that I thought of"

"It's okay Zack" I yawned, "Come on in"

Zack walked in and I shut the door behind me, Zack seem a little strange, worried and pensive.

"Sit, I'll be right back, help yourself to some juice or anything really" I smiled walking away.

"Thanks"

I walked back into my bedroom and quickly changed into some shorts and a nice top; I applied some make up and walked out... I found my jewelry in the living room and decided to put it on. I smiled and looked at Zack who had a worried look on his face, like he was going crazy or something.

I sat in front of him and looked at his worried eyes, I pondered for a minute whether to ask him if this was about Em or not.

"What's on your mind Zack?"

"I hope you don't think I'm crazy, please just hear me out okay?"

I raised an eyebrow, "Um... sure...”

"Lately..." he started.

I noticed he had trouble speaking, like something was on his mind but he wasn't sure if he should tell me or not.

"Lately, I've been hearing my name, when I'm alone mainly, and it sound a lot like... promise you won't think I'm crazy?"

He was acting so strange, but I nodded anyway, "I won't think you're crazy"

"Well, I hear Emily call out my name at night," he whispered.

I blinked, maybe he was going crazy, I was obviously not going to tell him that but it was strange, maybe he just misses her like I do and he's taking it to the extreme.

"You serious?"

"Yeah, I don't know if it's just me hallucinating or going crazy but I swear I heard her,"

I nodded, "I've heard someone call my name sometimes too, sounded like Em but I don't know...”

We talked a little more about Emily and how much we missed her and that maybe it was that, that caused us to hear her voice.

"Well, thanks for listing to me Grace I really appreciate it" he smiled, giving me a tight hug.

"No problem, I'll be here when you need me" I smiled.

When he left I sat in the kitchen and thought for awhile about Emily, wondering where she could be, I know she wasn't alive, but there must be another world out there. Was she a spirit? Ghost? Angel?

"I wish you were still here with me, you have no idea how much I need you"

Image

I was all set to go out, had my make up on, my jewelry and everything, my hair was up in a bun and when I opened the door, Alex was standing there. A smirk playing on his lips and all I could do was gag at the sight of him. Yup, that's right I gagged.

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Came to see you pretty girl" he smirked.

"EW, please don't talk to me, loser" I closed my door and locked it.

I walked to my car and quickly got in, locking all my doors, of course Alex was standing in front of the car.

I rolled down my window and mumbled, "Alex get out of the way, or I swear to god I'll run you over"

"Why don't you come and make me" he grinned.

I hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorrry for the late update.
Had trouble with the internet.
Outfit
So.. yeah!