Status: NEW!

Tearing Love Apart

Chapter Eight.

I stared into his hazel eyes, as I tried to calm my breathing, but it was impossible I was beyond nervous. I gulped and rubbed my sweaty hands on my jeans hoping it would get rid of the sweat.

"What's so important?" I asked trying to sound calmed and relaxed, but I knew he could sense my nerves.

Zack let go of my hand and turned around sighing, I felt my heart rate increase, I had a bad feeling about this.

"Zack?" I questioned in a whisper.

Zack breathed out heavily and then turned to look at me, he took my right hand and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Emily..."

Oh god he's going to break up with me, I remember thinking.

"What is it?" I whispered preparing myself for the worst.

He gulped and I could see sweat forming on his forehead.

"I love you," he whispered, I was in utter shock.

"You-you do?" I asked as I felt the corners of my lips rise.

"I love you Emily," he laughed now as he smiled, "I love you so fucking much."

I wanted to scream from happiness and jump from joy, but instead I giggled, "I fucking love you too Zachary," I exclaimed as I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down in order to kiss him.

He kissed me back and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist, I looked at him with a big smile and giggled.

"How did I get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one." I whispered and kissed him passionately.

Image
I stand up angrily from the parks' bench, I hated thinking about the past, these memories were just taunting me; mocking me.

I groan and slam my fist against a tree, but it was no use, I just fell right through it.

I glare at the tree and curse at it silently, and walk away from the park.

Zack.

"Zack!" Jack shouts as he snaps his finger in front of my face,

"What?" I hiss unintentionally as I shove away his hand.

Jack sighs and looks at Alex and Rian before turning to look back at me, "Zack dude..." he says and pauses.

"What?" I ask as I raise my eyebrow.

"You need to get over her, it's been a year and you still can't think straight." He says as he looks at me with concern.

I glare at him and stand up, causing him to take a step back, "if there's nothing else about the band to talk about, then I'll see you guys later." I say angrily glaring at all three of them and walk out of Rian's apartment.

I shove my hands into my pockets and walk to my car, I get in and sit there looking out onto the street, I turn my head and look at the passenger seat, I stare at the wine stain and gulp trying to get rid of the knot in my throat.
Image
"Oh la la, look at what we have here." Alex sang as he picked up a bottle of red wine from the back seat. He opened it and took a sip.

"Mmm it's good," he mused.

"Don't touch it, it's mine." Em hissed at him as she looked back at him.

"Aren't you a bit too young to be drinking?" Alex asked her.

"Aren't you a bit too young to be drinking?" Em mocked him back and took the wine bottle from him.

I smiled and kept my eyes on the road.

"And it's not for the pleasure of drinking, it's for cooking." Em glared at him before turning back around.

"Watch out!" Alex shouted causing me to stomp on the break, and then he burst out laughing.

"Alex!" Em shouted, I looked at her and tried not to laugh, her wine had spilled all over her, and unfortunately on my seat as well.

"Geez Em, I thought it was for cooking and not for drinking pleasure." Alex laughed.

"Go ahead Zack, laugh." Em told me and glared at me.

I bit my lip but I couldn't help it, "I think she enjoyed it a bit too much," I said and started laughing, Alex joining along.

"Did you know I like sharing?" Em asked with a grin, and then I felt something wet hit my face.

"There was a little bit left." I heard Em giggle as she shook the empty bottle wine in front of me.

I smiled and moved the wet hair away from her face.
Image
I sigh and drive away from Rian's apartment complex, I stay focused on the road trying not to think of Em, but she was the only thing I wanted to think about.

I drive home and curse as I see my mom's car on the drive way. I get out of my car and try not to make a sound as I enter the house, but it was no use my mom was waiting for me at the foot of the stairs.

"I don't want to talk." I tell her and try to walk beside her, but she grabs my arm, and I sigh.

"You need to talk about her Zack, I know it's hard but you can't keep to yourself like this any more."

"I just need more time, that's all."

My mom shakes her head, "no, you've had plenty of time."

"A year doesn't come close to plenty of time, not with what Em and I had." I say sourly.

"Zachary she is dead!, she's not coming back and you need to come to terms with that."

"I know she's dead! And I wake up every fucking morning wishing she wasn't." I say and force myself up the stairs and into my room.

I slam my door and bang my fist against the wall. I sigh and sit on the edge of my bed.
Image
I stared into her beautiful hazel eyes as I felt myself getting hotter with each passing second. I gulped and I knew this was it.

"I love you," I whispered.

Em's face lit up as her eyes widened. "You-you do?" She asked as her lips began to form a smile.

"I love you Emily," I laughed as I felt my own smile growing, "I love you so fucking much."

I could tell Em was having a hard time controlling her emotions, I had expected her to scream out, but to my surprise she contained herself and giggled and exclaimed. "I fucking love you too Zachary." She pulled me down by my shirt and kissed me.

I kissed her back with the same eagerness, and picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist and giggled.

I looked at her as my heart skipped a beat or two, everything was perfect, she was perfect.

"How did I get so lucky?" I mused.

"I'm the lucky one." She whispered and kissed me passionately.

I kissed her back and walked to my bed, she laughed as we both fell on it. She grinned and pulled me close to her, she kissed me softly as she began unbuttoning my shirt, I pulled at her shirt and bit her neck causing her to moan my name.
Image
I groan and stand up, I rub my eyes trying to forget about the memory, though it felt more real than a memory.

"Zack" I hear Em's voice as I feel something cold on my neck.

I looked around but there is nothing. There is no one.

I take in a deep breath and walk out of my room and walk down the hall and into the bathroom, I open the faucet and splash cold water on my face.

"She is dead." I tell myself and look at the mirror.

I gasp and my eyes widen, I close my eyes as I take hold of the edge of the sink, I open my eyes slowly, but I can still see her in the mirror, I turn around and shake my head as I see Em standing there, she looks at me as if she can't believe it either.

"Zack?" It was the same faint voice I had heard so many times at night.

"Em?" I whisper as I feel my legs go numb and my sight becomes dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoyed it.
tehe.