Status: Comment and Subscribe please. Hope you like it.

Don't Waste Your Time On Me

He Was The Poet While She Was The Muse

They didn't know how it happened. One mintue they were just talking and the nex they were doing something so special, they were kissing, but not just anykiss, it was their first kiss together.

And as fast as it had happened, it ended and they were just starring at edpach other. Alex was trying to hide his smile, Lena was blushing uncontrolably. Then all of a sudden, Lena had this look of horror on her face and ran inside her house locking the door. She sat down on the ground and as she heard Alex's car drive down the street, she made a choice that she thought was for the best, she was going to forget what happened.

Alex on the other hand was the exact opposite. All he could think about was Lena. Her laugh, her smile, and especialy, her taste.

As he laid in his bed, he smiled in what he thought was a victory for him.

If only he knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG GUYS!!!! I had the WORST case of writers block, so this is kind of an intro to the next chapter which will be in Alex's perspective.

SORRY once again.

Oh and guys here's my question:

What is your favorite All Time Low song? Leave a comment telling me.
<3