Status: Comment and Subscribe please. Hope you like it.

Don't Waste Your Time On Me

I'm Such A Terrible Mess

LENA

I couldn't go anywhere in the school without people pointing, staring, and whispering. Ever since what had happened during science with me and Alex, I became a walking target. The thing I was dreading the most though was lunch, and all to soon it came.

I made my way to our table, making sure I didn't pass Alex's. I found myself to be the last one to arrive. When I sat down no one said anything.

"Aren't you guys going to bumbard me with questions?" I asked

Steph was the first one to answer. " L, it's none of our busness. When you want to tell us anything, and if you want to tell us anything, we'll be here.' It was moments like this that I knew I picked the right people to be friends with.

Lunch actually was ok for the first 10 minutes. The girls talked about anything that didn't invole "you know what" and were joking about how Kate fell during gym, again. Right as I was feeling better, some girl with long black hair came up to me.

"Hey if you're not interested in Alex, you don't mind if I try and get with him do you? I mean since you don't know how lucky you are to have a guy like him wanting you." she said. I just looked at her with my mouth hung open in suprise. Wow, the girls here really are as slutly as they say.

"Fuck off Brittany, go be a whore somewhere else!" Stacy told the girl. Birttany rolled her eyes, "What a waste of a boy." she said and walked away.

I couldn't help it. I folded my arms, put my head on the table, and started to cry.

"Lena just ignore Brittany, she's like that to everyone." Kate said to try and calm me down.

"No shes right," I began to say," I don't know what I have. Alex is a great guy and I've been acting like a bitch to him. She can have him, I've ruined any chance I had with him anyway."

As soon as I was done talking, Steph pulled me up from my seat and walked me into the hallway. Once there, she sat me down next to her on the floor next to the cafertiria doors. "Ok, it's just the two of us now, no one is around, you can talk." she said.

When I finally calmed myself down, I looked at her then at the floor. "Alex saw my scar yesterday." I told her. All she did was hug me, she didn't ask for details or how he saw it, because she knew how much that meant. She was the only one other then my mother who knew the story behind my scar. In fact, they were the only to people who knew that I even had one, until last night.

This is what made Steph such a good friend, she knew when to ask questions and when she need to keep her mouth shut.

"When I realized he had seen it sarted to cry, and he comfort me. After that he took me home and I kissed him, so this morning I acted like it didn't happen and he freaked out at me, he had every right to." I told her, I didn't want to freak her out by telling her about my little trip to the hospital.

I heard the doors to the cafateria open.

"Hey Rian." I heard Steph say. I looked up to find Rian, the drummer from Alex's band.

"Hey Steph, mind if I talk to Lena for a second?"

I gave Steph a nod. As she walked back inside, Rian took her place next to me.

"Let me guess, you're here to try an convince me to give Alex a shot right?"

"No, but I am going to say that I think you're judging him to quickly."

I laughed "Yeah, you ever have one of those days where you just don't know anything?"

"Yep."

"Let's just say that I've been having those kind of days for a while."

Rian laughed " No one really knows everything, and those who think they do are just assholes who should be ignored."

"Thanks, I tihink."

Rain laughed some more " Look long story short, think about what you're doing before you make anything offical. Deal?" He put his hand out for me to shake.

I took his hand into my own.

"Deal."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to those who comment and subscribed.
Oh and incase you were wondering:

Circles, Coffeshop Soundtrack, Let It Roll, Stella

But I love them all <3