Status: Comment and Subscribe please. Hope you like it.

Don't Waste Your Time On Me

Waiting To Say...

ALEX

"Wait she tried to do what?" Rian asked.

"She tired to egg me." I told him.

Lena didn't look or talk to me once during science. We didn't have to work together today, so that was good, on her part at least. Me on the other hand? I wanted to talk to her about, well, about everything. Why she wanted to get back at me so bad. Why she hated me in the first place. But I also wanted to ask her is everything was ok. When I asked her why she moved here, I could tell just by looking at her that something wasn't right.

"If you're still having trouble getting through to her, I could go and talk to her again." Jack said, a hopeful smile crossed his face.

"Why? so you can round 3rd this time? Not happening JACKass." I spat at him.

Jack pouted, "You're no fun." he said and crossed his arms, sinking lower in his chair.

"Alex, I think you should go and talk to her yourself." Rian said.

"Dude, she tried to egg me. I don't think it's a good idea to go near her with food around." I told him.

"Chicken," Jack whispered.

"I am NOT a chicken! I am...'

''Yeah, yeah your Alex Gaskarth, the guy who has never been told no and blah bla- HEY, WATCH IT!" Rian said dodging the spoon full of chocolate pudding I through at him.

"Talk to her or else." Jack warned.

"Or else what?" I asked.

Big Mistake

Jack stood up on the table and began flapping his arms up and down. "Bwak Bwak Bwak." was all he kept saying.

The entire cafeteria turned to look at us including Lena's table.

" Fine, fine I'll go. Just stop making an ass of yourself Chicken Little."

"Who you calling little?" Jack asked still on the table.

I stood up starting walking towards Lena's table, ignoring Jack.

When I got there, all her friends were staring at me, Lena just kept her head down. I stood beside her and leaned over the table looking at her.

'Um, I think we need to talk Lena." I told her.

She let out a defeated sigh and stood up.

We walked out of the cafeteria.

"Ok, go." she told me.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked up at me with shocked eyes. "What?".

"I said are you ok." I repeated.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

I shook my head, "No you're not."

"Why do you care?"

"Because if what I think is true, then I think I can relate."

"No I don't think you can or will. Now, leave me alone."

She stormed back to the cafeteria. As she was walking, I noticed something silver fall from her backpack.

I bent over to pick it up .

Her iPod.

"Hey Lena-." but she was already gone.

I turned her iPod on to see what song she was ;listening o.

Hmm, Green Day.

Right now I have 2 options:
1) Give her back her iPod.
or
2) (The more fun way) Take my turn in our "game".


I ran back to our table, where Jack was balancing a spoon on his nose.

"Give me a pen and paper, NOW!" I told them.

"Whoa, take it easy, what do you need it for?" Rian asked reaching into his bag, giving me what I asked for.

I take them and start writing.

"Giving Lena a little pay back." I say.

When I'm done, Jack steals it out of my hands and reads it out loud.

"Don't be an American Idiot. Call me. Cheesy but flattering, Green Day?"

"Yep her favorite band I'm guessing. now, I just need to slip thing her bag somehow." I say.

"Leave that to me." Jack yells.

Before I can say anything, Jack steals the note form me and runs over to her table.

He sits down on the floor next to her bag, distracting them by telling jokes. While they're all laughing, he slips it into her bag, says his good-byes and gives me the thumbs up.

"Ok, now what do we do?" Rian asks.

"We wait." I say and wave when Lena looks back at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, I forgot my notebook that had the draft at school. Hope you like it. Comment and Subscribe :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!