‹ Prequel: We'll Brave This Storm
Status: Active.

Journey to the Past

I know... you probably think I'm really weird for not knowing my last name or anything about my past. It's not my fault. Caretakers at the orphanage said I was hit in the head or something. I don't know, and I apparently suffer from amnesia since I was eight. I was just wandering around at the time when I found an orphanage and they took me in.

But now, it's been ten years...

The only thing I have left of my past is a prayer cross necklace that's black and a song someone wrote to me. I always wear it, I never take it off. I've figured out many ways to play music for this song. Whoever gave these to me must have loved me... and they still have to, right?

I also know that I have a ridiculous love for music... I love singing, love playing guitar and playing bass and piano. My favorite band would have to be freaking Escape the Fate or Black Veil Brides. They disappeared a long time ago, though. Never heard from them again, but their stuff never gets old to me.

Anyways.... so I'm off. On my own adventure, on to find my past and go on through my future with my friend Erin...

I run into this boy. His name's Logan. He's super nice. And I run into his sister Haley. She's a doll. They agree to come along in my journey. I then run into a boy named Alex, and then a boy named Vinnie... and weirdly, I seem to lose Logan, Haley and Alex... but then when Vinnie goes to sleep, they come back from wherever they fled off too.

Then, I run into a man named Nathaniel.

He scares me.

I learn much... and fight for my life, and with these guys by my side, I feel as though nothing will hurt us... and that we'll brave this storm and find out about my life that I don't remember.

Oh... and one question that seems to never be answered...

Who is Andy Six?

**
I suppose you don't have to read the past two stories to understand this completely, but it's best to read the last two chapters of the prequel to this one (We'll Brave This Storm) so you can kinda guess where this will come from.