Status: All True (completed 6-5-11)

10 Written Letters but Never Sent

Day 02: Crush

Dear Crush,

Where do I start? I liked you since the sixth grade. I don’t know something about you just makes my heart leap for joy whenever I see you.

I know I have absolutely no chance to go out with you. I can’t even talk to you. The longest conversation we ever had been:

“Hi”--me

“Hey”--you

“What time is play rehearsal till?”--me

“Umm like five…”---you walk away.

I have no chance. I am too shy to tell you that I like you and you’re infatuated with your beautiful girlfriend (who doesn’t even go to our school). You dedicate every Facebook status to her; and your “about me” section on your profile is filled with her name in hearts.

I know you will be on Broadway soon, your voice is so strong and baritone, your acting is incredible.
Last week when there were auditions for Julius Caesar, your monologue made me legit tear up, your emotions were amazing. You are so funny in improv class, I die from laughter.

The past week of school I noticed you were in my gym class this year. You sat next to me on the bleachers everyday without realizing it, I was ecstatic. All of my friends know about how much I like you and I don’t know what to do. I can’t talk to you! I can’t talk to hot guys without making a fool of myself! You are so good looking; brown skater hair and blue/brown eyes. I wish there was a way to get you to notice me.

Sincerely,
Girl who is invisible