Ex Friends Till the End

Awake

Ryan had fallen asleep before Pete had returned for the second night in a row. He had tried calling Pete’s cell phone, and Pete had answered but he had mumbled something incoherent that Ryan hadn’t understood. He thought that it was safe to assume that Pete was drunk.

Ryan woke up a few hours later; he was unsure of what had awakened him. He was about to check the time when he heard them. He shut his eyes, willing himself to fall back asleep, but he was awake now and he couldn’t block out the soft moans coming from the bed on the other side of the room.

He couldn’t believe that he was in this situation; that something like this would happen to him. When he had been on his way to his college, Ryan had been nervous about his roommate, but he didn’t even think of the possibility that his roommate would have sex while he was asleep in the room. He would have at least hoped that he could have remained asleep. Why did he have to wake up?

He heard a groan, Pete, and he squeezed his eyes shut even tighter if that was even possible. He just couldn’t get over the fact that this was actually happening. He wanted to yell, to tell them that he was awake and that he could hear them, but he felt like he couldn’t speak. He wanted to jump out of his bed and leave the room, but he felt like he couldn’t move.

“Fuck,” he heard the girl whisper. He heard their breathing pick up; heard Pete groan again. Heard her moan again. And then it was just their breathing. Movements had stopped; they were finally done.

A few minutes later, he heard someone get out of the bed and then the rustle of clothes. He heard them kiss for a moment.

“Thanks for a good time,” she whispered. He heard Pete chuckle lowly and then another kiss.

Footsteps and then the door opening and shutting.

Ryan opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling above him. He wanted to cry, but couldn’t bring himself to actually do it. Another few minutes later and he heard Pete snoring softly. A few more minutes and Ryan was crying.

He wasn’t sure why he was crying. Maybe it was because he felt violated. Or maybe it was because Ryan was jealous. Maybe it was because Ryan had realized even more that there was no way he would ever be with Pete. Whatever the reason, Ryan didn’t care. He eventually fell back asleep, unsure of how he was going to behave around Pete when they were awake later.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I took so long to update :P I hope you enjoy this, though.

Comments are appreciated!

~Sally