Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

Punch Drunk Love

My name is Jess Barakat, Jack Barakat's little sister, that's what I was mostly known as Jack Barakat's little sister.
It was rather annoying, but had the good side, the good side being going on tour all the time,
'Jack please?"I nagged my brother as he sat down in a deck chair,
"No Jess take Zack or someone"said Jack.
I rolled my eyes and looked over at Zack he didn't say anything but he gave the me the look, the look meant I need to be left alone.
"Rian will you take me?"I asked.
Rian looked up "Sorry kiddo we are on stage in a hour"he replied.
I rolled my eyes "A hour you can't spare ten minutes of that hour can you?"I asked all of them,
they all shook their heads.
I sighed and gave in "Fine I will go watch by myself" I said and walked off, then my brother called me back, I got excited thinking maybe that my mini tantrum made him cave.
"Jess here is my number, and here take this incase you get lost"
I looked at the paper that was on it was written
"I am lost, if you find me please return to me to my big brother Jack
at the All time low tent"

I looked at him "You're joking right?"I asked.
Jack looked at me with a serious face "Jess I don't want you to get lost"he said.
I rolled my eyes "Jack I am eighteen years old not ten, I am not dumb"I said.
I heard Alex laugh when the words I am not dumb left my mouth.
"SHUT UP GASKARTH"I yelled.
Alex soon stopped laughing, and then Jack looked at me and hugged me tight.
"Be safe"he said.

---

Stephen's P.O.V

'Thank you we are the summer set"said Brian and then we ran off stage.
We got towels chucked as from the stage crew as we all walked back stage,
'What a great show"said Josh.
"As usual"said John and grabbed a bottle of water off the table.
"We the kings will be on soon"I said sounding rather excited "Anyone want to come watch with me?"
No one answered, "Guys?"I asked.
Jess sighed "Sorry man I'm really tired"
The others agreed with her, "Fine I will go by myself"I said.

---

I was nearly at the mosh pit so I grabbed out my phone and tweeted.
Stephen_James: Awesome show at warped tour, about to go watch We the kings play SWEEET :D

I put my phone in my pocket and started to look around, I finally saw the stage, and then I felt someone bump into me and they tripped and knocked me over with them,
my sunglasses fell off and then I saw a girl with black hair laying on top of me,
her bright blue eyes sent shivers down my spine, her face was perfect.
"I'm so sorry"she said trying not to choke, I guess she was a summer set fan.
"It's okay" I said and stood up, and helped her up "It was my fault".
She shook her head "No it was actually mine, I was daydreaming"she said.
"So was I"I laughed.
She laughed 'Fine it was both of our faults"she said.
I smiled "Perfect" I said. "I'm Stephen" and I held out my hand, and she shook it.
"I'm Jess"she said smiling.

Everything went awkward, and then Jess opened her mouth "You dropped your glasses before"she said.
I quickly turned my head 'Oh"I said quickly and picked them up and put them back on.
'So you going to watch We the kings?"she asked.
I nodded quickly "Sure am"I said.
She nodded "Me too"she said.

I linked my arm into hers 'Well let me escort you to their mosh pit"I said smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter.
I have this fan girl for Stephen that is growing bigger and bigger.
This chapter was going to be really long, like all the chapters will be but my mum is being a bitch and yelling at me so yeah sorry.
Comments would be lovely.

:)

Jess x