Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

Sick Little Games

Weeks they go so quickly it had been three weeks since Stephen had broken up with me, I still hadn't told Jack the truth about what really happened I was too scared.

It was another warped tour party since we were half way through the tour, and right now we were in Miami, Florida and that mean dancing, beach, dancing and getting drunk.
Well the getting drunk part was what my brother was going to do.

Most of the people on tour were with dates as friends and stuff, at times like this I wish I didn't stuff things up with Stephen,
I turned around to look for Alex but then I spotted John in the back corner of the room,
I thought if I couldn't have Stephen why not have the next best thing! his brother.

I walked over to John and then hugged him tight "Johhhny" I screamed with joy,
John fake smiled "Hey Jess, it's so nice to see you" he said most likely lying,
I nodded "Whatever, where's your brother?" I asked.
John pointed behind us and then I saw him and a girl, she was blonde beautiful everything I wasn't.
I looked at John "WHO IS SHE?" I half yelled.
John backed into the wall in fear "Her name is Kaytee, she is here with her family from Australia" explained John quickly.
I nodded "What do you think of her ?" I asked.
John shrugged 'She is pretty hot" answered John.
I glared at him, and then thought of a idea.
I smirked really big and then turned to John "Hey John, how would you like to make her want you?" I asked.
"By playing hard to get?" asked John.
I nodded "Yes hard to get" I answered.

John shrugged "I guess, but how?" asked John.
I smirked again and grabbed his hand and dragged him across until we were in front of Stephen and Kaytee.
I pulled John close and kissed his lips roughly, the whole room stopped what they were doing and glasses started to fall out of hands.
I pulled away from John who was about to fall to the ground, and then I turned to see Stephen scrunching his hand up into a fist.
I walked over to him 'The girls you do, get back at you" I said with a devilish grin and walked away.

Stephen's P.O.V

I was with Kaytee at this warped tour party, Josh had introduced me to her, she was very nice but she was just a experiment, to see if I could make Jess jealous, I was trying to get over her, but I had to convince her that I was over her,
and it was taking alot of effort, cause just five minutes ago she kissed my younger brother right in front of me.

Kaytee sighed "So are you just not going to talk to me the whole night?" asked Kaytee.
I shook my head "Sorry I was just distracted" I said.
She nodded "I know" she said "By Jess Barakat".
I looked at her with shock "What do you know about her?" I asked/
She sighed "She is Jack Barakat's sister, she dated Ryan from Hot Chelle Rae, and you and her have been hot and cold around each other but you keep breaking up" she said.
"How do you know all this?" I asked.
"I follow you on twitter, and Jess and I read both of your tumblr blogs" she said.
I nodded and then looked over at the back door, Jess was leading John outside.

"Excuse me for a moment" I said and placed my cup on the table,
Kaytee grabbed my arm and pulled me back "No Stephen you have to get over her" said Kaytee.
I nodded and then grabbed her hand "Come with me" I said.
She nodded and placed her cup down and we dashed outside.

We walked around quietly looking for Jess and John and eventually we found them, she was on top of him making out with him, I remember the days it was me, she was moving her hand up and down his shirt and teasing him by rubbing his jeans.
John wouldn't do this would he? he wouldn't fall for her sick little games he is my brother.

John looked around, thankfully didn't see me, and he pulled down his jeans,
"NOOOOOO" I yelled and then ducked behind the tree and pulled Kaytee against me,
"What are we doing?" asked Kaytee.
I didn't answer her, I just thought of better ways to see what was going on.

Climbing the tree.

If I climbed the tree I could see perfectly "Boost me up the tree?" I asked.
Kaytee looked at me "Excuse me?" she asked.
"Can you please boost me up the tree?" I asked.
She shook her head, "To be honest, I wouldn't do it even if you were the last guy on earth" she said.
I looked at her confused "What is wrong with you all of a sudden?" I asked.
She rolled her eyes "You are in love with her, a guy that got you bashed up, you are in love with her" said Kaytee.
I shook my head "No I am not" I lied.
She rolled her eyes "Then come back inside leave her and John alone" she said.
I shook my head "He is my brother I can't leave him alone with her" I said.
She looked at me "Why? cause you can't stand anyone else being happy?" she yelled and then walked away.

The choice to go after her came to me, I looked around the tree Jess and John were just laying on each other.
I sighed 'Kaytee wait" I said and chased after her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaytee is pronounced like Katie.
so I am studying for exams soon which means updates will be put on hold for at least 3 weeks, but that is for my other stories which are on hold anyway.
This story on the other hand is getting my full attention cause I enjoy writing it so much.
oh tumblr follow me www.youwillalwaysbemythunder.tumblr.com

Jess x