Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

To Make John Fall For Me

Jess's P.O.V

"Goodnight John" I said and closed my hotel room door, and I sunk at the back of the door and started smiling.
"Do you know what you are getting yourself into?" asked my brother Jack from his bed.
I nodded and looked up to see him writing on his laptop updating the fans with what is going on.

I got up and walked over to the bed and looked at what Jack was actually doing, he was uploading all the tour photos to his personal facebook.
I sighed as he deleted the photo of me and Stephen hugging off, 'You didn't have to delete it you know" I said.
Jack shook his head "For what he did to you, I don't want to see his face" said Jack.
I nodded and then sighed, and thought about telling Jack the truth but I didn't want to,
he would hate me, I couldn't have my brother hating me.

I heard a knock on the hotel room door, so I sighed and got up and walked over to the door and opened it.
And I saw John standing there smiling
"Hey John" I said.
Jack looked over and glared at John, and then John backed out of the doorway a bit.
"Sorry, just Jess come with me" said John.
Jack looked at John and yelled "Keep your hands to yourself, got it" said Jack "Don't be like your brother".
John nodded and then looked at me and glared he had just remembered the whole lie that happened.

John knew that what I told Jack was a lie, he sort of was mad but then he understood, he said that I should of told him more of the truth though.

Anyway I walked out of the hotel room and walked with John into his.
And that's where I saw Stephen.

John had a idea of making him jealous so that I can get him back eventually, and then everything will get back to normal.
And John and Kaytee could probably date.

Stephen looked at me as John pushed me on the bed and started sucking my neck,
Stephen looked at us gross like and then glared "You know you are a slut Jess" said Stephen and stepped off the bed and left the hotel room.

John climbed off me as soon as the door closed and he sat on my bed,
"Sorry" he said.
I shook my head, and then realised that Stephen probably didn't believe that this fake relationship was real.
I had to make John think it was real.

I pulled John's face close to mine and kissed his lips lightly,
I pulled away to still see John with his lips a little opened I smiled and then leant towards his ear "See you tomorrow John" I said and got up and left the hotel room.

Okay first part of the plan done.

Stephen's P.O.V

The next day.

It was a hot summers day and we were sitting in our tent at warped tour, and John was constantly talking about Jess, I remember when that was me, and now I know how annoying I was when I was with her.

And then I heard the voice that I didn’t really want to hear, and then she walked in the tent,
And that was it, I had to leave.

I got up and walked out of the tent before John and her started sucking faces.

I walked along the pathways and saw fans and of course I took photos, and then I noticed someone in the distance it was Kaytee.

I smiled and ran over to her “Hey Kaytee” I said.
She looked at me with the most saddest look on her face, “What is it?”I asked.
“I’m going back to Australia tomorrow night” said Kaytee.
My mouth dropped, I hate it, every time I start to like someone they either leave me or I leave them.
I hate this country and state relationship things I have going lately.

I sighed “Why?” I asked.
She shrugged ‘I wanted to see you for the last time tonight, we can have some fun” she said and winked at me.
I smirked and then kissed her face “My hotel room or yours?” I asked.
She thought about it ‘Yours” she said.
“Okay I will get John to leave” I said.
She smiled “Sounds great” she said.

Okay having sex with another girl, if that doesn’t get Jess Barakat out of my mind, nothing will.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I am writing another update as I type this, so be prepared for it to be either in the next 30 mins or when I wake up tomorrow morning, or when I get home from school.
Either way it will be a shitty update cause I am writing it.

As you can tell there will be a sex scene in the next chapter.... maybe I don't know if I will write the chapter how I am thinking about it there won't be a sex scene.
So just warning you.

Thanks for reading, comments are lovely.
Love Jess x