Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

The Walk Of Shame.

I sighed as my eyes opened again, I looked up. Stephen was still fast asleep.
I sighed again and kissed his cheek softly, hoping not to wake him up. He looked so peaceful,
I didn't want to disturb him.

I moved his arm from around my waist slowly off me, and placed it on top of the covers.
I looked at him one last time. Was I going to see this boy again?
Why can't I turn back time so I don't get into this mess?.

I climbed out of the bed and slipped on my shoes,
and I walked over to Stephen's suitcase and grabbed a book out of his bag, and a pen.
and I wrote this note:

Dear Stephen,

I am writing this to say goodbye, goodbye to you forever.
I hope you know that I am truely sorry for all the trouble I have caused,
all the mess, all the heartbreaks.
It's just that I have never wanted someone so much in my life.

When I first met you, I don't think I have ever been so happy in my entire life.
I didn't want this to happen, I honestly didn't.
I didn't want John to get hurt, I didn't want my brother to hate me.
And I really didn't want you to get hurt.

I think it's best.
We never see each other again.

Love Jess
.

I put the book and pen in his bag, and stood up and folded the letter up.
I sighed and placed it lightly on his pillow, I looked at his face, and rubbed his cheek with my thumb.
I leant in slowly and kissed his cheek and then whispered in his ear "I love you".

And then I left the room.

---

I walked down the hotel hallway, towards my brother's hotel room. I was going to hell.
And I was never going to be seen again.

I reached Jack's hotel room door, my hand started shaking as I reached the door knob.
Why did this have to happen? I thought as I reached for the door knob.
Once my hand was on it, I breathed in hard, and then held it as I turned the door knob and slowly pushed the door open.

Jack of course was waiting right there.
He didn't say anything. He didn't have to, his face explained it all.
And so do his band members, they were standing beside him shaking their heads,
a tear fell from my face.

I had let my own brother down. I had let my brother's best friends down.
I bet I have let my mother down aswell.
"So who is driving me to the airport?" I asked.
Alex stepped forward "Hurry grab your stuff now" he said.
I nodded and then sighed "Can I say goodbye to Stephen first?" I asked.

Alex looked at Jack, who shook his head. Alex sighed "I'm sorry no" said Alex.
I sadly nodded "It's okay" I choked to say, trying not to burst into tears.
I grabbed my suitcase that Jack had packed off the bed, and sighed as I pulled the handle up.

I looked at Zack and Rian, I smiled, and hugged them, Rian gave me a soft hug, and then Zack wrapped me in his arms,
tight as possible "Have a good flight mini kitty" he said.
I fake smiled into his shirt "I will try" I said.
Zack hugged me tighter "We will be back home soon, with warped tour" he said.
I nodded.

And then looked at my brother, I went to hug him but Alex stopped me "Jess we better go" he said.
I nodded softly and looked at Jack, who turned away.

I sighed and started to drag my suitcase behind me, I wish I could turn back time.

Stephen's P.O.V

I woke up to a empty hotel room. I looked around to see if their was any traces of Jess.
There was none.

I jumped up quickly like there was a fire. I ran my fingers through my hair.
What was I going to do?

I looked at the bed once more, remembering how peaceful it was having her in my arms,
the way I held her. I was never going to hold her like that again.
And then something caught my eye. A white piece of paper.

I jumped on the bed and grabbed it with my hand and opened it quickly.
It was a letter from Jess, and I read it:
Dear Stephen,

I am writing this to say goodbye, goodbye to you forever.
I hope you know that I am truely sorry for all the trouble I have caused,
all the mess, all the heartbreaks.
It's just that I have never wanted someone so much in my life.

When I first met you, I don't think I have ever been so happy in my entire life.
I didn't want this to happen, I honestly didn't.
I didn't want John to get hurt, I didn't want my brother to hate me.
And I really didn't want you to get hurt.

I think it's best.
We never see each other again.

Love Jess
.

I didn't want her out of my life. I was happy with her in it. Even if it made things turn out really badly.

I ran over to my suitcase and grabbed out a shirt, and a pair of pants and slipped them on.
And then quickly grabbed Josh's slippers, and ran out the door.
I was going to see her.
I needed to tell her how I felt, and how much she meant to me.

Jess's P.O.V

Alex hugged me tight and then looked me in the eyes, and rested his hands on my cheeks "Please be safe" he said.
I sighed and nodded, I didn't care what he wanted to me to do. He could of tried to make Jack let me stay.

Alex sighed and ruffled my hair, and then turned away, and walked off.
I watched as he left. He left me there alone, without anyone to listen what's going through my mind.

--

The plane was delayed by a hour, and that was the most annoying thing that could happen when you need a hug from someone you love.
I needed a hug from my mother, that was the only person that I think loves me at the moment.
I sighed and sat down on the carpet and watched as the happy brothers and sisters went with their parents to go on vacation.
And the happy couples were reunited after one of them got off the plane.

Right now that was all I wanted. Was someone here with me.

I felt someone's hand touch my arm as they sat beside me, I turned quickly to see Stephen sitting there smiling.
"Jess I need to tell you something" he said.
I shook my head 'Don't say anything" I said and pushed his shoulders so he was laying down on the ground.
And then I placed my lips on his "I think my flight can be delayed until tomorrow" I whispered and bit down on his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
don't have anything to write here.
so comments are lovely,
Love Jess x