Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

You're So Perfect

Sitting in the park with Stephen it felt perfect.
We weren't speaking. Or looking at each other, but our elbows were touching, and I could feel that spark.
Stephen had sang to me before, he sang a few songs. It made my day life.
He turned and looked at me, and moved in closer and kissed my lips lightly.
I kissed him back and put hands on his face, I didn't want this to end.

But it did, when Stephen pulled away, and then sighed.
"Jess can I ask you something?" asked Stephen,
I smirked "You just did" I replied and laughed at my own joke.
Stephen groaned, and grabbed my left hand and pulled it close to him "Jess I'm being serious" said Stephen.
I sighed "Fine what is it?" I asked.

Stephen took a long pause and then spoke "I want you to be my girlfriend again, and this time seriously." said Stephen.
I went to answer but he stopped me.
"Don't talk just listen" he commanded.
I closed my mouth and nodded.
"Everyday I will text you, when ever I can no matter what I'm doing. Everynight I will call you and talk to you until you fall asleep. And when you do I will not hang up, because I want to say good morning to you" explained Stephen.

Was this boy for real? my heart was beating so fast from happiness, that it felt like it was going to fall out.
I tried to say something, but I couldn't put words together, I just stuttered.
Stephen looked at me close "Just say what you feel" he said.
I wanted to scream and jump on him, and kiss him like I had never kissed him.
"Yes I will be" I said quickly
Stephen smiled and pulled me close "That's what I wanted to hear" he said.

---

That night we slept on the floor of the hotel room. My head was rested on Stephen's stomach, and I was holding his hand as he moved it back and forth in the air.
"I don't want to leave tomorrow' I said sadly.
Stephen sighed and then stroked my hand "I don't want you to leave either" said Stephen.
I sighed "I want to turn back time" I said.

Stephen sat up and made my head rest in his lap "Babe, you need to understand, everything happens for a reason" said Stephen.
I sighed "But sometimes I wish it didn't" I said.
He stroked my fringe out of my face "Think if this all didn't happen, we would of spent this amazing day together, and you wouldn't be laying where you are right now" he explained.

He was right. I would of probably been in the hotel room with my brother watching him and the rest of the crew play Uno.

I went to say something but Stephen kissed the top of my forehead "Just try to get some sleep" he said.
I nodded, and waited for him to lay down.
I moved down so my head was on his chest and his arm was around my waist pulling me close.

Please night go slowly, I thought as my eyes shut closed.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that it's short and crap.
But I wanted to add something so I could tell you all that I have a new story.
It's a John Gomez fanfic so go read If I'm Romeo Then You're Juliet..

comments are lovely <3

xoox