Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

Heels Over Head

Stephen's P.O.V

Sitting in the hotel room watching boring youtube videos, I had nothing better to do with my life,
I tried playing guitar but that kind of failed all I could think of was her.
I sighed and closed down my laptop, I looked outside it wasn't that dark out, I might aswell go for a walk.

I grabbed my hoodie from my suitcase and put it on slipping my head through it and placeing the hood on my head, I walked out the hotel room door and to the lobby.

The cold air hit my face as I walked through the busy streets, people bumping into me as I walked past them, that's how it happens in America, people barge into you, they are always in a hurry,
I felt someone bang into me, I grabbed their arm as they walked past, I turned around and saw Jack standing there, then I looked next to him and saw Jess standing there smiling.
"Uh sorry" I said and let go of Jack's arm,
he nodded "It's okay" he said 'Come on Jess let's go"
Jess shook her head and walked over to me "I think I'm going to hang out with Stephen" said Jess smiling.
Jack nodded and handed her some money "Be back before the am" said Jack.
Jess nodded and hugged her brother goodbye.

We walked away and she was smiling at me "So what are we going to do?" she asked,
I shrugged 'Go get some ice-cream from mcdonalds" I suggested,
Jess nodded "Sounds good" she said.
I felt something touch my hand, I looked down to see her hand in mine, I didn't know why I did this but I pulled it away quickly and blushed, I looked back at Jess she looked heart broken, too late to fix this now.

Jess's P.O.V

Walking through the streets with Stephen, I wanted him to know that I liked him, so I went to link my fingers with his, but when he did he looked down and noticed and quickly snatched his hand away, maybe I am moving too fast, or maybe he doesn't like me in that way.
I sucked on my bottom lip as these thoughts ran through my head.

"Mcdonalds is over there" said Stephen and pointed to the McDonalds across the road.
I nodded and followed him the to the crossing, that's when I felt his soft hand on mine, I blushed and linked my fingers with his, I guess this was just a safety thing with him,
I won't let go until he does though.

We walked across the road and he didn't let go, I looked at him and he smiled, my heart started beating faster and faster I could hear the thumping in my ears,
I let go of his hand, I couldn't hold in the fangirl inside of me anymore.

"Quick we don't want to be stuck in a long line" I said and grabbed Stephen's wrist and dragged him towards McDonalds, and thank god there wasn't a long line.
I went to grab the money Jack gave me out of my pocket, but Stephen stopped me
"Don't worry, my shout" he said.
I nodded "I will go find us a table" I said and walked up the stairs to find a spare table.

I found one in the corner it was good cause no one was around.

Not long after Stephen walked up the stairs with two sundaes, I waved at him to come over.
He walked over and sat on the seat next to me "Thank you" I said.
He smiled "You're welcome" he said.

Everything went quiet as we ate our ice cream, I got some on my lip I went to lick it off, when Stephen stopped me, he moved his thumb on my face and wiped it off,
his hands were still on my cheek, my heart was thumping again,
he moved in closer and closer his breath was on my lips,
he was so close.

Then his phone started ringing, Stephen jumped back and pulled it out, I looked to see his brother John's photo flashing on the screen.
He pressed the hang up button "You should of answered that" I said.
Stephen shrugged "It doesn't matter, I think we should leave now anyway" said Stephen.
I nodded "Yeah we should it's getting late" I said.

And we left McDonalds, I wonder what would of happened if John didn't call.
♠ ♠ ♠
Blehhh I had been sick all day today, it sucked so bad and I had to go to the dentist to check if my teeth need braces again, and guess what they do -.- wish I wore my retainer more often.
Is the story still going good? do I need to improve more?
leave me so feedback or just some comments

Love Jess x