Status: Complete :) Check out the sequel.

This One Time at Warped Tour

Manage Me, I'm A Mess

Jess's P.O.V

Sitting in the All time low tent, washing Alex's guitar for him since he had ordered me to.
Jack was doing interviews which means Alex was in charge of me, and that was torture.
So far he had made me wash his feet, comb his hair and wash it, and clip his toe nails, and now I had to wash his guitar.

"Make sure you get between the g-string" said Alex, and then laughed at the fact that he said a type of underwear.
I sighed "Yes master" I said with sarcasm.
He laughed and then got up and left the tent.

I sighed and sat down in the deck chair and threw the cloth to the ground.
I stared at it for a few minutes then I felt some cold hands cover my eyes and someone breath down my neck.
"Guess who?" said a familar voice.
I smiled and grabbed the hands and held them tight, and turned around to see Stephen standing there smiling.

We weren't dating again, but we were flirting alot.
We had been sending sexy text messages most of the day, and so much that Zack took away my phone since he got sick of hearing one line of Sway Sway Baby! by Australian band Short Stack.
I sighed they were so amazing.

Stephen looked at me and smiled "So did you get my last text?" asked Stephen,
I shook my head and then looked at Zack who was in the other deck chair, reading a kerrang magazine.
"I DID" snapped Zack, and glared at Stephen, "I am very disturbed" and Zack gave us a weird look.
I laughed 'Sorry Zack" I said and walked over to him and grabbed my phone off the chair arm,
he looked at me "Seriously Jess, you are worse then Jack and Alex and that's saying something" said Zack.

I nodded "Well Zack since Alex isn't here, you are in charge" I said.
Zack nodded "And?" he asked.
"Can I go hang with Stephen, please?" I begged.
Zack nodded "As long as you are back before we leave, and no leaving the grounds" said Zack.
I sighed and nodded "Thank you, I will be on my cell if you need me" I said.

I walked over to the edge of the tent and looked at Zack with the most serious look on my face "And please don't need me"I said and walked out.

---

Stephen and I were watching We the kings play from a distance, they were rocking the glamour kills stage, and we were watching them from a hill.
Right now we were in the state of Arizona.
Stephen's home state, he was really happy to be here.

"So you should know where the most best places are" I said smiling.
"Well to be honest the best place to be at the moment is" said Stephen and he layed down on his side and looked at me "Is right here with you".
I laughed and layed beside him "Don't lie" I giggled.
He moved his hand on my face and started stroking it, "I'm not lying" he said with a serious look on his face.

A awkward silence broke over us, and Stephen looked at me and kissed my lips lightly,
when he pulled away he smiled.
I kissed him again and then climbed on top of him, we kissed roughly deepening with every kiss,
Stephen moaned as I bit his bottom lip.

He moved his hand down to the bottom of my shirt not breaking the kiss, he moved his hand up higher and higher.
He cupped his hand around my bra.
That's when I freaked.

I grabbed his arm and pulled it out.
"Sorry" I said and climbed off him.
He sighed "No I should be sorry" he said.
I shook my head 'Just not here" I said.

We just stared at each other then went back and looked at We the kings playing.
Then I noticed something.
Fans, standing down the hill with their cameras.

They got photos with Stephen's hand up my shirt.
I slapped Stephen "Stephen, those girls they have photos of us getting close" I said.
Stephen shrugged "And that's a bad thing?" he asked.
I nodded 'They will show Jack!" I said.

If Jack found out, he would stop me from seeing Stephen ever again, he would probably send me home to Maryland so quick that it would be a mind fuck.

"What can we do?" asked Stephen.
I looked to see that the girls had gone "Just pray that Jack doesn't find out" I said.

---

Stephen’s P.O.V

It was pack up time, so Jess and I were back at the tents helping everyone pack.
I walked into the tent and saw my band mates there “Oh whoops who are you?” asked Jess sarcastically.
I sighed ‘Jess don’t be like that” I said.
She rolled her eyes ‘Stephen we never see you” she said.
John nodded ‘Yeah Stephen, you are always around her” said John, he said her with so much effort it sounded like a insult.
“Seriously guys, I’m sorry” I snapped “I’m sorry that I have finally found someone that understands me”.
“Dude she is just a girl” said Brian.
I rolled my eyes “To you she is” I said “But to me she is…”

I felt someone grab my shirt and pull me outside of the tent,
I gulped for air and saw Alex Gaskarth staring at me.
“WHY DID YOU TOUCH HER” yelled Alex and shoved me to the ground.
I looked up to see Jack, Zack and Rian all standing there as well.
“What the fuck is going on?” I asked.
Alex rolled his eyes ‘YOU TOUCHED JESS, SHE TOLD YOU SHE DIDN’T WANT TO BE TOUCHED BUT YOU STILL DID IT” said Alex.
I rolled my eyes “I didn’t touch her, I touched her bra’ I explained.
Jack walked over and kicked me in the side “DO NOT EVER COME NEAR HER AGAIN” yelled Jack.
I looked to see Jess standing near Rian she was crying, I was really confused
“We were making out and then..”I said and then Alex cut me off.
“No you weren’t Jess told me that you pushed her against a tree and then knocked her down on the ground and started touching her” stated Alex.

I looked at them all confused “I honestly didn’t” I yelled.
Jack rolled his eyes “That’s what they all say” he snapped “Just stay away from her, or you will get hurt”.

They walked off leaving me there, I looked at Jess and shook my head as she mouthed I’m sorry.

My band members joined me and my brother helped me up.
“What happened?” asked Josh.
I sighed “She lied, she said that I tried to rape her, she did it to cover up the true story” I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's completely random and doesn't make ANY sense at all.
but I wanted to update and this is what came to mind.
This story will go somewhere I promise.
I even have plans for a sequal.

Love Jess
x