Status: Active

Cat's Got Your Tongue

She could kill any of us in three seconds...

Hera's POV

"Never do that to me again Liam, you almost gave me a heartattack." I said throwing a pair of faded black, ripped jeans at Liam.
"Thanks! And you know how sorry I am. It will never happen again." I smiled again. I realized the wolf pack was still staring at us, especially the alpha.
"Liam, do they know?" I muttered under my breath.
"They know, but they think we are wolves as well." I nodded.
"Thankyou for being so hospitable to my brother. I know other packs would not have been so thoughtful as to allow him to stay. My clowder is extremely grateful." I said loud enough for everyone to hear. The wolf pack looked at me strangly. So indeed, they knew not of other types of shifters.
"Clowder?" a big one from the front asked. He would be the muscle, like Liam, in their pack.
"Indeed doggies." Marcello replied. I looked at him and he fell silent. I smiled.
"You have ledgens about your tribe." there were nods so I continued. "Well do you have one about your first shifter ancestor changed? That first shifter from your tribe, decided to become a wolf, if they had chosen anything else, all of you would have to shift into that form now." They stared at me blankly.
"S-So, we could have been field mice or something stupid like that." A cute, smiley wolf said.
"I'm sure the mice tribe would beg to differ. They fight most valiantly, really get under your skin, they do." They gaped.
"So, since you are a clowder, you all shift into cats?" The alpha spoke for the first time. He was very dashing and he was looking at me funny.
"That's right.."
"I'm not convinced. I mean, even if you are cats, you would be pretty weak, dogs eat cats for breakfast." A tall man snapped. He would be the one with the temper issues, like Marcello. My clowder narrowed their eyes, Lexiss hissing slightly. I kept my cool, turning to smirk at my clowder. They relaxed and prepared for the show. In two seconds flat, our clothes were on the ground and we were giant cats, resembaling multicoloured panthers. This was a well rehearsed movement for us. We were very good at quickly changing and shifting, so noone ever got a glimpse. For the untrained eye, it would look like we disappeared in a puff of smoke and appeared as cats. We were pretty multicoloured. I was fully black, except for a grey stripe on my tail. We were in our arrow head formation, me at the tip, Liam on my right and Luana on my left. I pounced on the flabbergasted man who had been so foolish as to doubt us. After I was done scaring him, I returned to my position and on the count of thee, we shifted and dressed ourselves, just as fast as before.
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." he appologised.
"Thats ok Paul. Hera is the best out of us all. She could kill anyone of us in three seconds. It's not just you." Liam smiled. I smacked him playfully. Peeking from the corner of my eyes at their alpha. He was still staring at me.

Weird.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd like to dedicate this chapter to ComicBookKiller and THE_MoJo for their awesome comments.

All comments are appreciated :)

jaz xoxo