Status: Active

Cat's Got Your Tongue

Kitty, Foxy and Birdie

Hera's POV

"Hera! Hera! Are you okay. Oh my god. I didnt think they would come so soon." Luanna was fretting.

"Calm down, Lu, Sam and I are fine." We were all sitting inside at Sam's house, discussing what had just happened.

"So they were scouts then?" Marek added.

"Yeah. There were only five of them." The pack looked relieved, but my clowder looked worried. I could understand why. Seth noticed our faces.

"What's wrong? Why are you all looking so worried? That wasn't the main force." Ah, he was such an ignorant child, but who could blame him, all of hispack were like that.

"Well... You see, we've just lost our element of surprise."

"Why?" Seth asked again, and I sighed. Sam grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently.

"Okay. How can I explain this? Tasunke sent scouts out to find us."

"And? You killed them all."

"We did, yes. But Tasunke will still have a pretty good idea of where we are. If the scouts HAD killed us, they could run back to their leader and tell them where the rest of our forces are. But because we killed them, they cant do that, obviously, but Tasunke will know roughly where we are because his scouts wont come back." The pack looked at me horror struck as I explained this.

"So what's going to happen now?"

"We need to gather all our forces. Liam, get me my phone. I need to get Namid and Courtney over here now."

"Whose Namid and Courtney?" Paul asked.

"The leaders of the fox and bird shifter packs. They have a fair bit of influence in the world of shifters. And they'll definatly fight with us."

"How do you know? They might not want to help us. They might not want to risk their tribe." Jacob said.

"No. They'll help. They are both best friends with Hera and Luana. The four of them have been through everything together. They wont bail on her now." Valencia added.

Liam handed me my phone. I hit speed dial 3. Namid answered on the third ring.

"Hey Foxy!" I said.

"Hey Kitty!" She replied in asimilar fashion.

"What's up?" She asked.

"Tasunke." The one word said it all.

"That cow." I knew her response would be as such.

"I agree."

"We'll be there tomorrow."

"Thanks."

"I'll get Courtney on the way."

"That would be great. I'm running out of credit on my cell. Have to run."

"Love ya."

"Love ya too." I hung up.

"Well that wasn't weird at all." Jared said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him. But underneith this playful demenor, I was worried.

The war had began.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really like this chapter... The writings messy, but I DID write it in my lunch break... Not much happens, but this chapter was still kind of necessary.

Please, please comment and subscribe. Just a few clicks can really make some ones day. You have the power to put a smile on a young girls face. Now, who wouldn't want to do that?