Status: Donee(:

I Think I Might Love You

One of one.

"Come on man, stop thinking about it. Just have one drink?" He said.

"No, she can tell when I've had a beer." said Matt.

"You're such a pussy." said his friend.

"She doesn't like the smell, okay?" Matt said as he walked towards the door.

"I'll see you guys later." Matt said as he left.

Matt couldn't understand why he loved this girl so much. He never has been able to tell her how he really feels but, that doesn't mean he doesn't feel it. He would always lay in bed at night wondering if she loved him back. Well he wasn't sure it he loved her, or if it was just, you know a weird feeling. He was just so confused how to feel.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hey." Matt says with a small smile on his face. "I didn't think you'd still be up."

"Oh, well I actually just finished reading my book and was about to go to bed." Sara claimed.

"Well, I just called to say good night to my best friend, and my favorite person." Matt said weakily.

"Good night Matt.." said Sara "I love you-" she said too late, the phone was already hung up.

Sara always wondered if she was foolish for loving Matt when she knew he didn't love her back, like Matt, she wouldn't ever understand why she loved Matt this way, and why he didn't show her that he did love her. Sara really wasn't reading, she was thinking about Matt, but she wasn't going to tell him that. Sara was ready to go to bed now, she just needed a drink.
While coming back upstairs she tripped and fell backwards. She fell unconscious, until Matt came the next day.

"Sara?" Matt said worried unable to find her downstairs, he headed towards the stairs and saw her on the ground.

"Sara!" he shouted.

"Oh my god. Oh my god! Sara!" he screamed as he dialed 911.

"How could this happen?" he said to himself on the way to hospital.

"I don't understand.. She was just fine last night." he stumbed on his words.

When he arrived at the hospital he talked to all the doctors he could, but none of them would tell him how Sara was. He was too worried, he couldn't sit. A doctor approached him.

"Son, you can go in and see her now, but you should know that she isn't awake yet, and she might not make it." Explained the doctor.

Matt went into see Sara. She was wearing a neck brace and her wounds from the glass cup were covered up. Matt began to cry.

"Sara.. You can't die.. I haven't gotten to tell you.. I think I might.. Love you." Matt said softly with hot tears running down his cheeks.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know bad ending>.>
Comments would be FRANTASTICAL