Back Where We Started From

Lazy Day for All

"Girl I'm too drunk to drive.
(To drive)
Will you take me home tonight?
(Tonight)
You can be my sugar dumpling, muffin baby, pumpkin pie!
(... muffin baby, pumpkin pie)
So look into my eyes.
(My eyes)
Do you really think I'd lie?
(I lie)
Girl I'm not kidding when I say I need a fucking ride!
(Haha! )

Drink up, drunk slut, you catch up.
I'm too fucked up to stand up.
I don't drink to impress myself.
I drink to wake up in your girlfriends house.
And when I wake up in her bed.
I tell that bitch to give me head.
I make her lick my penis up and down, up and down..."

I jumped up with a start as I heard Too Drunk to drive blasting from the speakers which were located some random place in my room. Darting around the room I finally found the source of the song was my phone, which had an alarm set for six a.m. which could only be the work of Alyssa. Knowing her thought, she's locked herself up in the attic trying to hide away from helping with George.

"What was that horrible noise?" George choked out, looking at me with half awake eyes.

"Alyssa decided to set an alarm for us at six in the morning. Just go back to sleep. I'll get her back for it when we're both more awake and ready to face the day." I told him, crawling back into my nice warm bed before we both feel back into our much needed sleep.

*---------------------*-----------------------------*------------------------------------*-------------------------------------------*

"Kelsie! Wakey wakey!" I heard a voice call out in the distance.

"No." I muttered, rolling over and burring my face into my pillow.

"Come on, Kels, I can't walk by myself and I have to pee!" George whined, shaking me softly.

"Can't you hold it?" I questioned, the sleep still clear in my voice.

"No I can't! I honestly don't know how you girls even do that." George hissed, trying not to figit to much.

"Fine. God I can never get enough sleep around here!" I mumbled claiming out of my bed and walking over to George to help him out of the bed and to the bathroom.

To say it was awkward would be clearly and understatement. I had to help hold him upright the whole time and help undo and do up his pants. But I can tell you this, he is totally packin and I seriously do not believe how it stayed in his underwear at all. After getting him back on my bed and all comfy, I walked back to my side and collapsed onto the mattress once again.

"Oh and Kelsie. Did you happen to look into the mirror when we past it?" George questioned, and I assumed looking down at me.

"No I did not. Why?" I asked, looking up at him from my pillow.

"Well for one you kept madly blushing and for two we both seemed to have hella bad make overs and I look like Jeffree Starr." George said, smirking down at me, knowing why I was blushing.

"I'm used to it, Alyssa does this all the time to me. You do look rather like Jeffree Starr though. Kind of scary really, you two could be twins." I joked, send him a sweet smile along with a couple laughs.

"As much as I respect that dude. I do not want to look like him." George groaned, shaking his head with a disgusted face.

"Yeah I hear ya. Only he can pull it off." I agreed with him.

"So...What we going to do today?"George asked, laying further down in the bed.

"Laying in bed and just watching movies sounds pretty good to me. What bout you?" I asked flipping over to lay on my back, to be able to see George better.

"That sounds grand to me, what movie you want to watch?" George asked looking over at all the movies I had stacked up in the corner of my room.

"How bout Zombie Land?" I asked getting up and walking over to where I knew my favorite movie was.

"Sounds good!" George exclaimed as I put the movie in and went back to my spot on my bed.

And that's how we enjoyed the day. Keeping Alyssa's crazy make up on and watching random movies for our entertainment. One thing I got from it all tho, is that I think I'm falling for George Ragan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Oh and Yotora, I so didn't even notice in the last one it said chicken instead of kitchen. So when I read the footnote, I found it pretty funny. Are we bring new people in on the 12th or 13th chapters? Please message me to know what's going on bout it.

I hope that everyone likes this update. It was really hard to type it for me cuz its late at night and I've already taken my sleeping pill, which works very well, so its taking me a while to focus on what I wanted to type. Its hard to do when it feels like the keyboard is moving up and down and the computer screen is doing weird stuff, and no I am not on drugs nor will ever be. It is just a sleeping people to help with my insomnia. So yeah. Comments are appreciated always and I'm sorry this is a lot to read for just a little note.