Back Where We Started From

Hyper Nut

"Your friends are all very interesting. To say it nicely." George said to me, after Morphine and Alyssa skipped, yes skipped, out of my room and off to some place in our house.

"I wouldn't have it any other way. Oh I can't wait for you to meet Codeine or Onyx. Which ever you want to call him. He super cool! He's Morphine's twin. Oh and just fair warning, their both bisexual." I told him, plopping back onto the bed next to him.

"When's he going to be here?" George asked, uncertain how to act at this point.

"He should be here some time later today, he wanted to drive the truck here so it'd be cheaper for them." I told him, grabbing the remote and started fliping through channels.

"Do you want or need anything?" I asked after a couple silent minutes ticked by.

"If asking for some food wouldn't be to much, I would really like some." George said sheepishly.

"Anything speaical you want?" I asked, handing him the remote before I stood up and walked towards my door.

"Have any chicken flavored roman noodles?" He asked with a hopeful grin.

"We have all the chicken roman noodles you could ask for!" I laughed out before prancing out of the room to go put his noodles on the stove.

"Nickle!" I heard a voice yell at me as soon as I put George's noodles in the boiling water on the stove.

Whipping around, I seen Codeine behind me with his arms spread open, waiting for a hug.

"Codeine!" I greeted back, running and jumping into his arms.

"I've missed you, ya little hyper nut!" Codeine laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist before I could fall.

"Hyper nut?" I asked confused as he set me down.

"Yes hyper nut, it is my phrase and mine alone." Codeine said laughing.

"What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you
What a wicked thing to say
You never felt this way
What a wicked thing you do
To make me dream of you..." My ringtone, Wicked Game, went off, indicating that I had a text message.

Opening my phone, I seen that it was a text from George asking what was going on in the living room. I shut my phone instead of replying and drug Codeine to my room for introductions.

"George this is Codeine. Codeine, this is George." I said after bursting into my room like they do in movies.

"Aren't you the guy from Hollywood Undead?" Codeine asked, head cocked to the side in confusion.

"Uh yea I am." George said, clearly scared of the man standing next to me.

I really don't blame him though. Codeine is kind of known for doing the crazyest things when he's in the mood.

"Thats cool. What happened to you?" Codeine questioned, pointing to the casts.

"Car reck the other day." George said simply, glancing at me only to see that I wasn't looking at him anymore but at the ground instead.

"Kelsie! Your food is burning!" Alyssa called from somewhere in the living room.

"Shit!" I muttered before scampering off into the kitchen to check on George's noodles.

~George's Point of View~

Codeine and I both watched as Kelsie ran off to go cheak on the food before Codeine turned to me with a concerned look in his eyes.

"Why did Kelsie act weird when you mentioned the reck?" He asked, walking over and sitting on a chair that was next to the bed.

"She thinks it was her fault that it happened." I told him.

"How would it be her fault? Was she driving or something?" He asked.

"No, I took her to go get her new to her car and on the way back we got stopped at a red light. We were going to race but my car isn't as fast as her's so she took off right as the light changed, I happened to take off at the wrong time and a druck driver ran the light and smashed into me. So now she's thinking it was her fault cause she asked me to take her to get it." I explained to him.

"Here's your noodles!" Kelsie said bouncing into the room before Codeine could get another word in.

~Kelsie's Point of View~

"Here's your noodles!" I said as I bounced into the room, and over to George to hand him his noodles.

"Thank you." George said, sending me a sweet smile before taking the bowl.

"How bout after you finish that we move you out into the living room so you can socialize with the nut jobs?" I asked, taking a seat at the end of the bed.

"Sounds great to me." George mumbled out between a mouth full of noodley goodness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's kind of short. I wanted to make it as long as I possibly could but I was running out of idea's at the moment... Comments? I hope I did a good job and bring in Codeine's character. I feel like I did so yea, I'll just go with I did.