Back Where We Started From

Penpal Conversations and Movies

Daliah's PoV

I logged onto MSN to talk to my pen pal that I told Alyssa about. I just got through talking to him on the phone also.

I also got on the Brokencyde radio which decided to play through the room, and I had my mic on while I was on MSN too.

‘What is that noise?’ he typed.

“That’s the type of music that’s playing on Brokencyde Radio right now.”

‘Oh wow, if I was listening to it I’d turn it off because it’d be too electronic for me....’

‘Are we ever going to meet?’ he asked.

“Yeah probably, but as you said – you’d have to kill me.” I said, laughing.

‘True, true. But I wouldn’t do that. You’re too pretty.”

“Oi, fuck off. That was meant as a joke.” A laugh was earned from me when I said that.

‘I caught it a bit. But thanks for further explain it lol..’

Concerta by Cash Cash came on and I began to hum and sing to it.

‘You sing good. ;D’

“No I don’t. I suck singing.” I said sighing.

‘No u don’t!!’

“Don’t argue with me, Mr. Mystery person.” I said, grinning.

‘Call me REV! =D ” He said.

“If you say so, Reeeeeevvvvv.” I said, holding out the E.

I could tell he grinned because he laughed.

“Daliah? Do you want to watch Grown Ups?” Alyssa asked me.

“Sure, hold on.” I replied.

“Bye Revvie! I'm going to call you that suck it up, and remeber the wall is not a door... it's blocker."

He replied, ‘Lmfao okay, bye Daliah.’

-Alyssa PoV-
“You still don’t know who your penpal is, Daliah?” I asked, frowning.

“No, I still don’t.”

Kelsie came by us and said, “Penpal? What?”

I leaned over and whispered in Kelsie’s ear, “My baby sister’s penpal has black hair and blue eyes and his nickname is Rev. Hint hint.”

“Oh wow. You know what that means, Alyssa?”

“Totally-“I leaned into Kelsie’s ear again, “My baby sister has a celebrity pen pal.”

“Hey!! I’m right here!! Stop discussing secrets in front of me!” She yelled.

“Never, short shit!”

She laughed and I laughed. We all laughed. Soon we went inside the living room and watched Grownups with the band.

Seating order : Alyssa sitting on Jorel, Daliah, Kelsie, George, Aron, Jordon, Matt, and Dylan. Big couch. Yeah.

We all ended up being idiots and watching the movie and imiatating them.
♠ ♠ ♠
My name in real life : Jordan Thompson
Charlie scene's name in real life : Jordon Terrell.
I'm fucking awesome. I share initals and first name -spelled differently though-
IOwnYouBiatch! is my favorite commentor. She always comments and even though it sounds like sex sounds, I still love her =D