Back Where We Started From

Pancakes, Bacon, and Maybe Eggs

Stirring in my sleep, I tried to bury my face into my pillow, groaning at the horrible headache I had. Turning to my side, or at least trying to, I couldn't move due to two arms wrapped around my waist.

"Lyssa, did we really get drunk enough to sleep in the same bed again?" I mumbled, expecting Alyssa to answer me.

"Nope, Alyssa's in her room with Jorel." A males voice answered my question.

Shot ting up, I looked at the guy laying next to me, who was staring at me with wide eyes. I quickly looked down and seen that I still had all my clothes on and he still had his boxers on.

"Nothing happened last night, don't worry. Do you remember anything?" The strange guy asked as I looked back up at him.

"I just remember going to the bar with Lyssa and everything after that is fuzzy." I told him.

"My friend and I were walking up to my apartment when we heard you and your friend calling for help because you both fell down out in front of your door and weren't smart enough to crawl into your house and to your rooms." He said, pausing to see if it clicked to me yet.

"Oh! I remember! Wow, we really aren't smart if we can think of crawling." I said looking down in embarrassment as I remember begging this guy to stay with me even though I didn't even know him.

"Kelsie we have members of Hollywood Undead in our house!" Alyssa said slamming into my door before opening it and running in.

"Smooth entrance, Lyssa." I said, laughing at my crazy friend as another guy walked up behind her, also laughing.

"I don't care! Do you know who is next to you?" She shouted pointing an accusing finger at the guy next to me.

"Um, George, right?" I asked looking at the guy, who nodded to me.

"George yes but he also happens to be known as Johnny 3 Tears!" Alyssa yelled waving her arms around like crazy.

"No shit really?" I asked looking at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Really really." He answered me, as he climbed out of my bed and started pulling his clothes back on.

"Wicked." I said nodding before climbing outta my bed to.

"Anyways, who wants breakfast?" I asked looking at everyone in my room as I heard my stomach growl.

"Yeah that sounds good." Alyssa said, clearly calmed down from her famous people in our house freak out.

"Ight, what bout you fellas?" I asked looking at the to HU members.

"What ya makin?" The guy, who I know recognize as Jorel, a.k.a J Dog, asked.

"Pancakes and bacon? Maybe eggs? I don't really know! All I know is I'm gonna make food!" I said before walking outta my room and into the kitchen to get everything I would need to make pancakes, bacon and maybe eggs.