Back Where We Started From

Getting Drunk Part 2

“So like, what’s going on here?” Morphine asked.

“Take it!” I said, pointing to the shot.

“Why didn’t you guys drink it?” Jorel said.

“What do you mean, why didn’t yo-“ I cut Dylan off and said,

“Drink that, this drink, that, that and that.” I said pointing to random things.

"Look at your brother, he’s having a Guinness. Just have a Guinness.” Dylan said.

“Get into the purple slash licorice type of vibe, please take that shot because-“

“I can’t take the shot.” Morphine said.

I then got on the table and crawled up to her and said, “Take the shot.

Take the shot.” As I did this, I knocked down many, many things.

“Take it.” I was now up to her face and was holding it to her face.;

I drunk half of it and gave it to her and made a sipping noise.

Then I chanted, “Take the shot.” Nodding my head back and forth.

“This is disgusting, dude.” Morphine said.

“Yummy.” I said, then went forward and knocked a few full glasses of beer and a few
halfway, and a few empty off the table. My feet went in the air and my head went onto the chair.

“What, you can’t pick her up?” Morphine said to Jorel.

“I thought you were strong dude.” She said again.

Jorel just pushed my legs against the other chair.

Then, got up and went to Morphine.

“That’s good. That’s the best tasting thing you’ve had here.” I said in a slurring gay voice.

“You know how long we’ve been here?” I continued to say inaudible things as she said,

“Conception, Lys. Conception.”
________

We all decided we were too drunk to walk and not make fools out of ourselves, so we simply rented rooms upstairs and I ended up falling on the elevator.

My sister was there recording us, so me being my idiot drunk self looked at the camera and said,

“Just so you know, you don’t play guitar with your neck bro. You play it with your bum-bum.”

“And you know this how?” Aron asked me.

“I play the guitar sometimes and my sister does too.”

We l.aughed and ended up playing a video game the last people in the hotel left – Guitar hero 1. –came out in November 2005-

Then I yawned and walked towards the bed, but ran into the big couch and flipped over.
“Who put that there?”

But I didn’t sleep. Instead, no Morphine and Codeine called them all in to do a minor video.
Jorel ended up having to say something and Codeine went up behind him with a gangsta walk.

He slapped Jorel’s head twice from behind –Jorel did not know or feel it, mind you.- and did air humps from behind. He then raised his thumbs up and left.

Needless to say, when Jorel found out – he got a guitar and held a high note for 6 seconds before Codeine yelled “UGH!” and began to leave. Jorel turned around and smiled at him when he got up.

“Alrgiht I’m out of here.” Codeine said. “Jesus Christ.” He said again.

“Alright, try again?” Jordon asked.

Well, eventually Aron ended up with a water gun to his head.

He was forced to say, “Charlie Scene is my best friend
Charlie Scene is the leader of hollywood undead
Charlie Scene writes all the songs
Without Charlie Scene, Hollywood Undead would be nothing.
We all hail, Charlie Scene. Is that good dude?” Aron finished looked at Jordon.

“That’s good.” Jordon put the water gun down and walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
if you guys don't read
http://stories.mibba.com/read/338495/Its-a-Thief-of-the-Night-to-Come-and-Grab-You/
and
http://stories.mibba.com/read/338716/Public-Rivals/
i'm going to kill all of you. seriously, lmfao =)