Back Where We Started From

Bluntness

Poor... well poor everyone minus George, Daliah, and I. We were the only three that managed to stay sober. Daliah had no choice though, she was to young. Silly young person. I had been the first person to wake up before everyone so I went out and got enough Excederin for everyone. It took me a while to figure out that we weren't at Alyssa and I's apartment. I had just walked back into the door to the room we were staying at and seen Aron start to wake up and groan.

"God my head hurts!" I hear him groan.

"I'm just in time then, I'll get you some water, just stay put." I whispered, as to not hurt his head anymore.

"Thanks Kels." Aron mumbled, flopping back down on to the couch that he was laying on.

I ran into the kitchen part of the room and grabbed a cup and filled it with water. I popped two Excederin pills into my hand, grabbed the cup and headed back into the living room.

Aron sat back up when he heard me coming and thanked me again when I handed him the water and pills. I gave him a soft smile before I went back into the room that I was sharing with George to see that he was already awake, sitting up and was watching tv.

"Where did you run off to?" He asked, smiling at me.

"I figured I'd be nice to the hungover people so I ran out to get some excderin for them." I told him, while I crawled back into the bed beside him.

"You like taking care of people don't you?" He asked, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah I do, it makes me feel needed." I sighed, relaxing into his side and slowly drifted back to sleep.

~A Month Later~

George and I had just walked back in the front door after we got done with his doctors appointment to find out that he is now finally healed and ready to be all active again. Which means he'll be able to go back to his house, which I'm really not looking forward to, I've really liked him living here with me taking care of him. Well, I liked just having him here all the time. Lets just say that my small crush has grown a lot in the last month and a week. News with Alyssa is she hooked up with Jorel about a week ago. It was really entertaining for George and I to watch, it started off as a fight and then all of a sudden BAM! They were making out on the floor.

"Hey now that your boy toy is all better, we're going on a double date." Alyssa said once she seen us.

"Umm why?" I asked, I had gotten used to Alyssa calling George my boy toy a long time ago.

"Because it's time you two finally hook up! Jorel and I have been planing this for the past two hours. The way you both look at each other just screams you wanna bang each other so go get ready, we're leaving in an hour." Alyssa said, being very blunt, before she walked off to some other part of the house.

"Well okay then, you know as well as I do that you don't wanna go against Alyssa." George said, knowing first hand what happens if you don't do what Alyssa demands.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey I'm really sorry its been a long time and that this is short, my friend is currently going through a very hard time (her dad is going to be passing away any day now from cancer) and I'm trying to be there for her as much as I can so I will update when every I get the chance.