Back Where We Started From

Meeting People. Or a person.

I smirked, satisfied with my result. They were coming and they know what happens when you disobey ME.

YOU GET ASSWHIPPING O LYSSA.

And you are sore for weeks. Just ask Jorel when we got into a fight. I almost broke his arm.

-Flashback-

“Ugh. Fucking Jenna.” I muttered.

“Excuse me, what?” Jorel asked.

I said it louder and smirked. “What the fuck you gon do?” I asked.

“What the hell did she ever do to you? Piss in your cheerios?”

“Oh nothing. And I FUCKING HATE CHEERIOS FOR THE RECORD.”

“Oh yeah? Well why don’t you stop being such a BITCH and actually FUCKING TELL PEOPLE WHATS WRONG INSTEAD OF BOTTLING IT UP?!”

“BECAUSE! MAYBE I DON’T WANT TO BE JUDGED AND DON’T WANT YOU TO FIND OUT SOMETHING?!”

“AND WHAT IS IT YOU DON’T WANT ME TO FUCKING FIND OUT, HUH?!” By now we were screaming.

“YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT, DUMBSHIT!”

“WELL FUCK YOU TOO!”

“PSSH YOU WISH! I DON’T WANT YOUR NASTY ASS STDS!”

“LOOK WHO’S TALKING!”

“I’M A VIRGIN!”

He started to laugh at me. “Whatever!” I said, grabbing his arm and twisting it and pushing him to the ground.

“SEE, MAYBE IF YOU WERE CONSIDERATE OF FEELINGS, I’D TELL YOU! BUT NOOO! YOU HAVE TO BE A JACKASS WITH NO FEELINGS AT ALL!”

“HEY! NO! I DO HAVE FEELINGS!”

“OH YEAH?!”

“YES!”

“Then prove it!” I screamed right back at him. That’s when we ended up rolling around on the floor making out.
George, Kelsie, and Daliah ended up laughing at us loudly.

-normal time-

I had gotten out of the room, trying to get away from Kelsie and George. I think they were fucking now.

I was forcing Daliah to come with us because she was meeting her e-pal there. Or pen-pal.
I looked into Daliah’s room and saw her ready, humming a song and jumping around.
“You ready?” She nodded and ran out the room, into the living room and sat on the couch.

She was wearing a Marilyn Manson shirt that said, “BE OBSCENE BABY, AND NOT HEARD”
I liked her shirt, it was awesome. So yeah. Jorel was already ready, and we were waiting for Kelsie and George.

Kelsie ran outside, trying to dodge George’s pokes. He kept poking her side. It was actually funny. “Stop, children.” I said, and went out to the car.

They piled in and we drove off to the place. When we got there someone yelled out my sisters name and hugged her. He was tall and lanky, about 6’3. He had short black hair and blue eyes.

“Hi!” Daliah yelled back, hugging him. I looked at him oddly. “She’s my e-pal… or whatever…And my name is Jimmy… or Rev.” He said, awkwardly. He grinned anyways. I nodded slowly.

This was going to be fun. I made Jimmy and Daliah sit at another booth so they could get to know each other more. When we sat down at a booth Jorel began to poke and tickle my side. I began to giggle and try to push him away. “Stop it!” I whined. He began to laugh loudly.

“DID YOU KNOW THAT STALLION DUCKS ARE EPIC?!” I heard Jimmy yell. I looked over at them and saw Daliah laughing and her hands over her eyes. I chuckled. My sister was easy to amuse, if you knew what to do. “You know. They’d make a good couple.” Kelsie said. I looked at her and grinned.

“Yes, yes they would.” I responded. Kelsie gasped. “You finally agree with me on something!” She yelled, and hugged me from over the table. “Can I take your order?” a pretty brunette with emerald eyes asked. She showed no sign of wanting Jorel or George in a sexual way. That I was thankful for.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, after not update in a million years, here you go!!