Back Where We Started From

WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!

"Um, Alyssa... you know how I still live by your mom?"
"Yes.." I said, rolling my eyes.
"Well..um. Shegotinacaraccidentanddied."
"What?"
"She got in a car accident and died. On the bright side... I'm going to go live by you girls..."
"Oh god.." I stopped my eyes from watering.
"I'll h-have to call you back later.." I told Nethie.
"Kelsie... she's dead." I said, my eyes watering.
"What? Who?" Kelsie asked me.
"My mother... she got in a car accident.."
She looked more shocked than anything else.
"No...no! She didn't! She's still alive!" She said, trying to convince herself.
"No. It happened."
"What's going on here?" Jorel asked, in the doorway.
"M-my mother died in a car accident today.." George had entered with wide eyes.
"Is that why there's a commotion going on?" Georg asked.
"YES!" Kelsie yelled. She shooed them out of the room.
"We'll let you back in later.. just.. not now! Emotional and not to mention girl business is going on now! Not boy business!" She yelled, making wierd ass hand gestures.
I giggled at that.
"Woah woah! No time for shits and giggles!!" She yelled, making me laugh.
"Anyways.. my mood is a bit brightened... oh and Nethie's going to come live near us." I said, smiling.
"Nethie.?"She said, with an eyebrow raised.
"Methrena.. Meth.. Neth... Methie.. Crystal meth?"
"Oooh.. her. Cool!"
We spent the rest of the afternoon being idiots and everything with each other beings Jorel and George had to leave because they were being cussed out over a phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler chapter for alyssa's POV. This only covers the bad / awesome news. The good news is for RandaRue to make up =)