Back Where We Started From

New Car

"Lyssa! I'm bored!" I announced as I laid upside down on the couch.

"Then go so something fun!" Alyssa called from somewhere in the house.

"I don't know what to do thought!" I blurted out.

"Ahh!" I cried out as the door bell rang through out the house, causing me to fall onto my stomach.

"I guess I'll get it." Came Lyssa's voice as she laughed at me.

"Sounds good." I admitted as I slowly dragged myself up on the couch to lay down on it like a boring normal person

would.

"Hey Jorel, George." Alyssa said, greeting our guest.

"Hey, why did we hear screaming?" George questioned, as Alyssa let them in.

"The door bell scared Kelsie and it made her fall off the couch." Alyssa told them.

"Really?" Jorel asked, coming into my vision, with an eyebrow raised.

"Just a little. Hey I thought you guys had to leave?" I asked sitting up and staring at them.

"We did but when we got to our apartment the guys called us back and told us that the plans got canceled. So we

decided to come back and be entertained by you two." George spoke, taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"Oh so great to know that we're just entertainment for you." I said glaring, standing up to walk away, to see if he'd

call my bluff, after all I just love to joke around.

"Hey hey hey sit back down babe, I was just joking with ya." George said wrapping his arms around my waist before I

got to far, and pulled me down onto his lap.

"I want a new car." I said after it had been quite between everyone for a couple seconds that seemed like hours.

"What kind of car do you want this time?" Alyssa asked with an expression that read she was not surprised by my

request.

"A Barracuda!" I cheered, bouncing a little in George's lap.

"Easy darling, no doing that on my lap." George said, gripping my hips to hold me down.

"Horny retard." I muttered before getting up and running to my room, only to walk back into the living room

moments later with my laptop in my arms.

"Are you really going to get a new car or just look for one?" Jorel asked, looking surprised.

"I really am going to get one, I've wanted a new one for a while and now I finally have the money to get one I just

need to find the right one." I said as I unlocked my laptop and opened Safari and typed in ksl.com.

"I doubt your going to find a Barracuda in LA. that your going to want." Alyssa tried telling me.

"Found one." I smirked as I clicked on the picture of a beautiful Plymouth Barracuda with a lime green paint job and

black hood.

"No way!" Alyssa said, eye's wide with shock.

"Yep and this baby got a 440 motor , 671 Blower, 833 4 speed, Line Lock Brakes, Electric exhaust cut out ,V Gate

Shifter, Race Wilwood disc brakes on front and rear, Custom roll cage and, Bucket racing seats. This is my dream

car!" I cried as I hurried to grab my phone and called the owner of the beautiful car.

~Ofter phone call~

"Good news! He still has the car! I now its mine! Someone wanna drive me to go get it?" I asked standing up and

walking to the door.

"I would but you know how great I am with directions." Alyssa said before giving me a sad smile.

"I will." George said giving me a smile before standing up and walking over to me.

"Thank you so much!" I smiled, hugging onto George tight before running out the door and down the stairs.

~Getting the Car~

"Thank you so much!" I said as Tory, ex owner of the car, as he handed me the keys.

"No thank you, just take really good care of her, she's a great car." He said as we walked over to the car.

"Ready to go home, Kelsie?" George asked me as he eyed Troy.

"Yes!" I cheered as George opened the car door for me.

"See you back at the place." George said shutting my door and walking over to his car.

Smiling, I turned the key and flipped the switch to turn the car on. My smile broke into a full blown grin as I

listened to the motor roar to life. Pushing the clutch in, I shifted into revers and pulled out of the drive way.

Shifting into first gear, I reved up the motor and took off, my grin getting bigger and bigger by the second. I soon

found George and smiled as I pulled up next to him at the light. He looked over as I reved up the motor and shook

his head before sending me a smile and reving up his own motor, which I couldn't even hear over the sound of mine,

causing me to laugh. The light turned green and I piled out before the tires grabbed, rocketing the car forward at an exhilarating speed.

After the amazing take off my car did and getting past the other side of the light, I slowed down to the speed limit. I heard sirens behind me causing me to look into the rear view mirror, and seen cops and an emt truck at the stop light George and I was just at, with a car upside down and another car smashed in the drivers side. Looking over to the side of me I didn't see George anywhere. Slamming on my brakes, I swear my heart stopped as I took another look behind me to realize the car upside down, was George's car. Flipping a U-turn and sped back to the light. I shut my car off on the side walk and ran over to George's car, tears streaming down my face.

"You can't go over there Miss." A cop said, putting his arm in front of me.

"I have to know if my friends okay!" I screamed, fighting the cops hold on me.

"I'm sorry Miss but you can't go over there. He'll being going to the LA hospital, go see him there." The cop said pulling me back over to my car and shoving me into the driver seat before walking away.

Glaring at the cop through tears. I restarted the car, reved it up before flipping a u turn, that was totally illegal, and took off towards my house to go get Jorel and Alyssa.
♠ ♠ ♠
The good news will be coming soon, I just gotta build up to it first so yeah...