Back Where We Started From

Kelsie.. There's a Car Coming.

I sighed and said, " I'll be back,, maybe. I'll probably take her home and stay there if I can find her."
“I’ll come with you..” Jorel said.
“No you ain’t. You ain’t coming. You stay here or I’m going to attack you with my hard candy eyeliner and make you a version of Jeffree Star, Gaga, and Bill Kaulitz mixed together.” I said, glaring.
I ran out of the room, doing my best to avoid the old people cussing at me and the young people wolf whistling. I ran into the elevator before it closed and pressed 1. I was glad nobody was in here with me.
Some cheesy elevator song came on and I rolled my eyes. This would be over soon. Kelsie would be at home, George would be out of the hospital, and I’d be back to doing nothing all day. As soon as I got onto the first floor I sped like a bullet out of the hospital.
“KELSIE!!” I yelled, looking in the pots and the plants.
I smacked my forehead. WHY WOULD SHE BE IN A PLANT POT? ‘Remember.. when you were 9… she was hiding in a plant pot from her brother because they were playing hide and seek.’ That doesn’t mean anything. I look around and saw her by the road, sobbing. There was a car coming.
I ran up to her and grabbed her shoulder. She yanked away.
“Kelsie… Kelsie! There’s a car coming! GET OUT OF THE ROAD!!” I said.
“No!” she said, sobbing.
I sighed and grabbed her tightly. I pulled her off the road, doing my best to drag her without getting hit.
“Listen.. Kelsie. You need to go home, sleep, take some Tylenol or something to calm down, and watch TV. Stop worrying, it’ll be fine.”
“Btu what if it isn’t fine? What if he doesn’t live?” She said.
“Then obviously you are worrying too much and you have a crush on him.”
She gasped and glared.
I shrugged. “It’s a possibility, you know.”
I think she wanted to smack me so hard I’d fly to the moon. But, hey. That’s just Kelsie. =)
I don’t think of her as a boy or a girl. I just think of her as you know... Kelsie.
She’d probably think of me the same way.
“Okay. So... are you ready to go back home and watch the Simpsons or something?” I asked, laughing.
“Of course.. after I check on-“
“Don’t continue that. Go check on him, I’ll wait for you. Lover girl.”I said, smirking.
She rolled her eyes.
“Atleast I don’t have a crush on Jorel.”
“You’re totally right. I have a crush on Bill Kaulitz AND Jorel.” I said, laughing.
She rolled her eyes once again and flipped me off.
“Go do it already or I’ll leave with you.” I said.
“Fine, fine!! Come with me?” she said.
“Of course, my dear friend. » I chuckled.
We began to march to the hospital.
♠ ♠ ♠
=) I'll try to update every 2 to 5 days.