Back Where We Started From

Stay with Me

"So, I see you found her." Jorel affirmed as Alyssa and I walked back into George's hospital room.

"Yeah, in the middle of a road." Alyssa informed them, while throwing a concerned look my way.

"What were you doing in the middle of a road?" George asked, trying to sit up, but only to fall back in pain.

"Crying." I mumbled, feeling ashmanded of myself.

"Guys, can I talk to Kelsie alone." George asked, looking around the room at everyone.

Everyone either nodded or shrugged before they all made their way to the door to let them selfs out.

"Come here." George told me, patting an emtpy space on his bed next to him.

Slowyly walking towards him, I took the spot here he asked me to seat at.

"Now, what happen to me has nothing to do with you. You have no reason to feel bad. All I have is a couple broken ribs that will be fine in a month. My leg with be fine in two weeks. I've had much worst stuff happen to me before, and I don't see anything wrong with this, now I get to use an excse to be takin care of instead of having to go and fight with my friends when they want to wresle and no one else is in the mood." George told me, with a kind look in his eyes, as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

"How 'bout you stay with Alyssa and me? Then I'll know that you aint going to be doing anything to make anything worst." I asked, looking down at my hands in my lap.

"Being pampered by a beautiful lady sounds wonderful but I don't know if I would be able to do that without feeling bad-"

"Non sence, it would give me a sound heart if you would stay with us. I still feel like its my fault. I mean if it weren't for me asking you to take me to get my new car, then non of this would have happened. Please just come stay at our house until your better." I asked with big eyes.

"If it will make you feel better then I'll stay at your house and let you take care of me if thats what you really want." George said with a soft smile on his face.

"Now I'm going to go find a doctor and see when you can leave this place. I don't know bout you but hospitals scare me." I said and right as I stood up and strighten my clothes, the doctor from earilier walked in.

"Creepy." I muttered load enough for George to hear, earning a small chucle from him.

"Hello Mr. Ragan, I'm Dr. Hubboard." Dr. Hubborad said before looking up and seeing me in the room.

"When can he leave?" I asked, getting stright to the point, I was not joking when I said hospitals scare me.

"Well, he just needs to sign these papers and I guess he could leave now if he feels up to it." Dr. Hubborad said, looking rather takin back.

"Great, I'll get right on that." George said reaching out for the clip board and signing his name.

"Well your free to leave as soon as you want to then." He said as he unhooked George from the i.v. and heart monitor before leaving the room with a quick goodbye.

+Back At Home+

"This will be the room you will be staying in." I told George as I helped him slowly onto the bed.

"Man, I might have to stay here even after I get better, this bed is comfy as shit!" George said sinking into the bed and pillow.

"Your welcome to stay as long as you want. Now, is there anything I can get you?" I asked him.

"A beer would be fantastic if you have one." George said with a goofy smile on his face.

"One beer coming right up, sir." I said, doing a little bow while laughing before I walked out of his room and into the kitchen to get his beer.