Status: This takes the place of Season 6 and all those that follow. Hence why JJ's still here.

Locating the Love She Never Had

Profile Me

"Profile me," she demanded.

Little did she know what she was getting into, though she should have. She's been working for the BAU for two years now.

"You sure?" Morgan asked.

That should have scared her. She should have known he knew more then she thought he did. But it didn't scare her.

"All the way," she challenged.

"Alright," Morgan agreed. "Krystal is your sister, obviously. That was your home town, but this is just the easy stuff. You had a troubled childhood. Your dad was never around and that's why your so protective of your sister. Odds are she never met your father. Though you claim yesterday was the first time you met Jason Gideon I highly doubt that." That caught Gideon's attention. He looked up. "You both seem terribly uncomfortable around each other. So what ever your encounters were they were not pleasant. Did I do pretty good?"

"Fantastic," she replied irritated.

He had nailed it. Garcia's laugh came from the computer.

"You know what's funny?" Morgan asked to no one specifically. "That she actually thought I didn't know any that."

She went and sat by Reid who was reading a book in some language she didn't know. Then again, if it wasn't English she didn't know it. He closed the book.

"How did he know all that?" she asked him.
"He's a profiler. It's what he does."
"Your a pro filer."
"He's a pro filer who is very observant and loves being right."
"Your always right. Your very observant."
"As Elle has told me I don't know how he knows what he knows but he does."
"Who's Elle?"
"She worked here before Prentiss. Kind of like Rossie replacing Gideon. Prentiss replaced Elle."
"I see."

It had been a long day. It was only noon, but she was so tired. She rested her head Reid's shoulder. Reid nudged her up.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

Reid was only a year younger then her. He was twenty-nine and she was thirty. Reid had changed quite a bit since she started working here. Morgan joked about him finally hitting puberty. Nobody else, but Garcia on occasions, bothered him about it. Garcia and Morgan were like a team and gossiped like old women. And even though Morgan's moved through many more women and Kevin and Garcia have been dating for about five years now Morgan is still her hot stuff and Garcia's still his baby girl. Guess some things never change.

"Guys," Garcia said. She has been oddly quiet this ride. "When the plane lands you guys wanna grab something to eat?"

"Sure," Morgan agreed.

Reid glanced at the girl next to him.

"Yeah," she agreed.

"Alright," Reid replied.

Morgan looked at J, Prentiss, and Gideon. He moved the camera so Garcia could see them too. No one expected Gideon to agree and they knew J probably wouldn't with a four-year-old running around. There were rumors going around the team about her being pregnant again. No one accepted, which Morgan and Garcia took as 'No's.

"Awe," Garcia said. "Why ruin the party?"
"Sorry Garcia. I got a four-year-old."

"Emily?"
"What?"
"You excuse?"
"I got some stuff to do at home."

The plane landed with a thump and they closed up the computer after saying goodbye to Garcia. Back at the BAU Headquarters. It looked so empty without them.

I suppose you are wondering who this nameless women is. It's none other then Felica Elizabeth Matnson. Although you don't know Felica, do you? Let me tell you a little about her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me a comment!