Status: This takes the place of Season 6 and all those that follow. Hence why JJ's still here.

Locating the Love She Never Had

Reid, Your Cute and Funny and Really Smart-

As the y got off the plane and into the BAU Morgan had been talking to Reid. He had left Matnson alone the whole plane ride and she was absolutely thrilled. She was having a great day. Morgan left her pretty much alone, she took down the killed, and got the confession, also her and JJ have a new found friendship. She went to her desk with a huge smile on her face. The only thing that could ruin her day was going home. Ever since KT Tod their mom Matnson got a job as a profiler their mother calls ever day. She was sure when she got home there would be 10+ messages asking her if she was hurt or killed. Ms. Matnson goes into automatic panic if her 28-year-old daughter doesn't answer the phone. She does the same thing with 13-year-old KT. She sat down, not annoyed for once, but that was about to change.. Reid came by her and she stood up. Reid was the tallest of them all and made Matnson feel short. both of then smiled and no one said any thing for a few seconds.

"Um, Felica, I was wondering if you are interested in going out?"

She was silent. She thought he was cute, but rules were rules. Then again who knows how many times Reid had been let down. She could tell by the way he acted that life had not been easy for him.

"Reid, your cute and funny and really smart-"
"But no."
"No. It's not you. I just broke up with my boyfriend last week. I just need some single time," she lied.
"I understand," Reid replied.
"Thank you for the offer though."

Matnson offered Reid a smile which he ignored. He didn't go back to his desk. He left the building. Matnson felt bad, almost guilty. He had been let down more then Matnson had expected.

This is Morgan's fault, she told herself. God, why do I feel so bad? At least I know I'm a psychopath, she joked to herself. Rules are rules. Then again if it weren't for rule breakers I wouldn't have a job.

She sighed and put her head down on her desk. She heard a soft voice say something she couldn't understand. She didn't even recognize the voice or was able to tell if it was male or female.

"Go away Morgan!" she yelled into her desk.

A hand tapped her on the shoulder. It was the touch of a women's hand. She raised her head to see JJ.

"Sorry I yelled at you," Matnson said.
"It's fine. I couldn't understand you anyway. So what's bothering you?"
"Nothing."
"I may not be a world famous profiler like Rossie and Gideon but I can tell when something is bothering someone."
"Reid asked me out."
"Well what did you say?"
"That's not the point."
"You said 'No'?!"
"I didn't say that."
"You didn't say you said 'Yes'."
"I said 'No'."
"You told me you liked him."
"Yeah but..."
"But what?"
"Rules are rules."

Matnson grabbed her stuff and left. She didn't see it, but as she walked away JJ shook her head in disbelief. JJ turned around and bumped into Morgan.

"Morgan," she said, "I need you help with something."
"Yeah JJ."
"A setup."
"Like a date setup?"
"Exactly."