Status: This takes the place of Season 6 and all those that follow. Hence why JJ's still here.

Locating the Love She Never Had

Lucy, We Went To Elementary School Together

It was 6PM when there got back. Enough time to catch the plane. Reid met KT and Matnson at her apartment at 7:15. About an hour later Reid, KT, Matnson, and Jeremy were sitting in the airport. Callie had ran towards a taller blonde woman. Both Callie and the woman were on their way back. Jeremy gave the woman a hug and a light kiss.

"Felica, this is my girlfriend, Lucy Lee. Lucy, this is Krystal's sister, Felica."

"Lucy, we went elementary school together."
"What's your last name?"
"Matnson."
"Matnson? I don't remember a Matnson."
"In elementary school I had my father's last name."
"I'm sorry, but I don't remember anyone named Felica."
"Leasha," she said.
"Leasha? That's you?"

She smiled and received overdue hugs from her two best friends.

"Jeremy, Lucy, this is my boyfriend, Spencer."

"So Leasha," Jeremy said, "you work for the FBI."
"Leash, and yes."
"Interesting career choice."
"Spencer works for the FBI also."
"Really?"
"Mhm."

"Yes, actually," Reid said, "I have been employed at the BAU, Behavioral Analysis Unit, for approximately five years."

Normally Matnson would have stopped him, but she wanted the attention off her.

"Does Jason Gideon still work there?" Jeremy asked.
"No. He resigned in 2007. His location is currently unknown."
"Who took his place?"
"Agent David Rossi. He also teaches a few courses at one of the colleges. He encourages young adults to join the FBI."

Reid looked at Matnson.

"You said you went to elementary school with Lucy and Jeremy. Jeremy said he is from the DC area, not Milwaukee, like you claimed."
"So I'm from this area."
"I figured that previously considering you seemed to know your way around quite well."
"Let's not talk about me."

A woman came over the speaker saying anyone who is first class, has small children, or needs assistance getting on may board the plane. They gathered their things. They would be called up shortly. On this plane there were three seats, an aisle, then three more seats. The only thing separating them from each other was the aisle. The woman called from them next. They were only a few rows behind first class. The two younger girls sat on the right. Reid sat on the aisle seat of that row. Jeremy had the outside on the left side and Lucy and Matnson took the inside seats.

"Okay," Lucy whispered. "I have news for you."
"You do?"
"Yes."
"What is it?"
"Stop interrupting! I'm pregnant."
"Luce, that's great."
"i know."
"What does Jeremy think?"
"He didn't really say. I don't think he knows what to think."
"He was always like that."
"This is one of the last times I get to fly."
"Why?"
"Flying increases the risk of a miscarriage."
"Oh!"
"There is a certain time period you can safely."
"Lucy that's great."

Lucy and Matnson hugged.