Words Left Unspoken

Kill Him

I would have to say; being eight months pregnant, I really don’t look like it. Right now, I just look like a girl that has just eaten a little too much, and needs to lose a little weight. I don’t look full out pregnant. Thank Goodness for that. Bill says that I don’t even look like I’ve changed in weight. I don’t know whether to take that as a compliment or in a bad way.

“Come on Katherine, put down your book and get some lunch while it’s nice and warm!” I called. I heard Katherine groan as she walked into the kitchen, looking as though as she to drag herself out of her favourite couch.

“Ohh yummy! You made pasta!” yelled Katherine as she walked up to the bowl of pasta that I had made for lunch. It was a Saturday, so that meant that I didn’t have to go to work today. Katherine however, was still studying.

I grabbed some plates for the two of us, and poured some orange juice in for the two of us. I scooped some pasta in for myself and we both sat down at the table and began to eat in silence.

“So, have you finished writing your article?” I asked Katherine as I raised my glass and began to swallow some orange juice. Katherine took a chunk of pasta and threw it down her mouth.

“Yea, it’s coming along great! I’m hoping to send it off today,” said Katherine as she continued to chew on her food. I smiled at her. Katherine is now becoming a very successful writer, and continues to shine. I smiled at her.

“Awesome! You’re so amazing at writing. Plus, you don’t write about celebrity gossip,” I said with a smile. That’s another great thing about her. She writes about things that actually matter. Not why Lindsey Lohan got sentenced to jail.

“Thanks. Dude, do you have some more of this pasta? It’s epic,” said Katherine as she got up. I nodded as I pointed to where I left the very large dish of pasta. Katherine smiled as she scooped up some more and put it onto her plate. She then sat down across from me.

“So, did your mom call again?” she asked in a bit of a down mood. I sighed and I looked up at her.

“Yea, you know she calls every day. She’s trying to get my dad to let me back into his house. He still wants me to get an abortion, and to break up with Bill,” I said with a long sigh. It really did suck to have him say that every day. My mom on the other hand, wants me to keep the baby, and she actually likes Bill.

“It’s okay. Maybe he’ll change his mind once you actually have the baby,” said Katherine in a positive manner. I nodded my head. I guess it’s always good to keep confident.

“I still think that you should get the gender. Why don’t you ask the nurses, they’ll know the gender of the baby,” said Katherine as she looked back up at me. I started to laugh. Katherine was always asking me what the gender of my baby was, so she could buy it clothes.

“Kat, they don’t tell you when it’s your first baby I also want it to be a surprise. Plus, when I have the baby, I will buy it some clothes,” I said with a shrug. That was what my parents did with me. Right when I was born, that was when they went out to buy me clothes.

“Fine, but I think I’ll get it some clothes. Maybe...I’ll get it some yellow clothes. Yellow is a unisex colour, right?” asked Katherine with a laugh. I shrugged.

“I don’t know. I think so,” I said with a laugh as I finished up all of the pieces that were in my plate and swallowed them. Man, the pasta was actually really good. I knew my cooking classes would come in handy. I always told that to my dad.

“Elle, you have a day off today, right?” asked Katherine as she looked up at me with a sudden look. I raised my eyebrow.

“Yea, that’s why I am here you idiot,” I said with a laugh. Kat rolled her eyes as she looked at me and nodded. I put my dished back into the sink, and Katherine did too. I started to wash the dishes.

“I was wondering…maybe we could do something today. I’m getting a little sick of studying,” said Katherine with a semi smile. I sighed.

“I’m sorry Kat, but I can’t. Bill asked me out tonight. Maybe we could have a movie night right after though. We can make ice cream sundaes and stuff, and just…pig out,” I said with a smirk. Living with a pregnant person gives you an excuse for pigging out as Katherine puts it.

“I enjoy pigging out. It sounds like a plan. I’ll do the grocery shopping while you get ready, so then I can get everything ready when you come back,” said Katherine with a smile. I nodded as I walked up the stairs to get ready for the date.

I got into my bathroom and I started to take a shower. I got out of the tub and wrapped myself with a towel and put some sweet smelling lotion on my legs and arms. As I slipped on my dress, I started to straighten my hair nicely. It looked really nice, and I started on my makeup, so that it looked very natural. I smiled as I looked into the mirror. I then grabbed my purse and put some money into it, and some makeup. I slipped on my shoes and sent a quick text to Bill.

I looked out of the window, and I saw Bill’s car in the driveway. I started to laugh as I walked out of the house and saw him with a rose in his hands.

“For you Elle,” said Bill as he handed me the red rose. I smiled back at him as I took it and gave Bill a big hug.

“Thank you Bill. You look really nice,” I said as I got into his car and he started to drive. Bill looked over at me out of the corner of his eye and smiled.

“You look very beautiful too Elle. I can’t even believe that you are 8 months pregnant,” said Bill with a sweet smile. I blushed deeply as I tried to find out where Bill and I were going.

“Thank you Bill. That is very kind. Where are we going?” I asked him. Bill smirked as he pulled into a parking lot in front of a store for Baby stuff.

“I just wanted to buy the baby some toys and stuff, since you don’t know the gender. Once the baby is born, I’ll buy it some clothes,” said Bill as he parked the car and smiled at me. I blushed at him as I looked into his eyes.

“Bill, it’s okay, I’ll buy the clothes. You really need to support your family,” I said in a serious tone. Bill looked confused.

“You are my family Elle. This baby is also a part of the family. I want to support you. Plus, Tom is also helping me out, and I have worked really hard for this money. I want to spend it on you and the baby,” said Bill as he looked into my eyes. I could see my reflection off of the tears in his eyes.

“Okay, fine Bill. But I want you to promise me that you are going to help your mom nowadays. Your other family really needs you too Bill. They are your first priority. I have money too,” I said as I got out of the car and followed him into the shop. Bill looked slightly satisfied as he walked into the shop and began to pick out a bunch of toys for the baby.

“Thanks Bill, I really mean it. You are…amazing,” I said as we walked out of the shop with a bunch of bags in our hands. Bill had bought about 200 dollars worth of stuff. Bill smiled back at me as we got into the car. I leaned over him and placed a kiss on his lips.

“Come on, we’re getting late for dinner,” said Bill as he started to drive. I looked at him and then I decided that it was best not to stop him. I was going to try my best to pay for dinner. He drove to a very nice restaurant, which was not as expensive as I thought. I smiled.

“This is really nice Bill,” I said as we walked into the Italian restaurant. Bill smiled as he took my chair out for me and we sat down. The waiter came to us and took our order for our drinks. Bill and I both ordered a coke, and we started to talk about how life was.

“So, have you thought of any names for the baby?” asked Bill randomly. I started to laugh.

“Yea, I really like Luna, if she’s a girl. And Lysander if he’s a boy,” I said, going on with the L theme. Bill smiled.

“I really like those names. I hope she’s a girl. It looks like it’s going to be a girl Elle. I can feel it,” said Bill with much energy in his tone.

“So, how’s Tokio Hotel doing?” I asked as I looked down the menu that the waiter had placed in front of us. Bill cleared his throat.

“Well…you know how nowadays they don’t really like rock music. They think that we need to be more upbeat. But I want to keep our rock theme. I mean, hip-hop is so overrated. They are basically trying to change our style,” said Bill with a long sigh. I looked at him. I couldn’t believe that they were actually trying to do that to their band.

“They don’t even like Raise Your Hands Together? I mean, it’s pretty upbeat. Don’t you think?” I asked him. Bill shrugged.

“I don’t know. I guess it doesn’t even matter. We will never be famous. We suck,” said Bill with a pout. I looked at him and I shook my head.

“No Bill, you don’t suck. I actually really like your music. Maybe once the baby is born, and my dad lets me come to the house. I can persuade him to advertise Tokio Hotel,” I said with a smile, in hopes to make Bill smile.

“Elle, who are you kidding? Your dad hates me with a pure passion. I’m the reason why you got kicked out of your house. It’s my entire fault,” said Bill. This is what Bill always said. Tears were starting to form into his eyes as he looked at me with a look of guilt and shame in his eyes.

“No Bill, this is not your fault at all. Don’t say that! And like I said, my mom’s trying to get my dad to let me go back. It’s all working out,” I said with a smile. Bill looked at me with teary eyes.

“Elle, he’s calling you a slut you know. A whore too. I’m starting to hate him as much as he hates me. He’s making you look like some rich bitch. But you’re not,” said Bill with a complete change in heart. I looked at him and I nodded.

“Yea, well that’s just the way it goes. I don’t really care,” I said.

“Elle, come and move in with me,” said Bill out of the blue. My eyes widened. This is always the topic that Bill and I sometimes talk about.

“Bill…you know that I can’t. I don’t want to be a burden. I think it’s better with me living at Katherine’s,” I said as I nodded my head. Bill shook his head.

“Please Elle. I will try my best. I can sleep on the floor. I can buy a crib for the baby. I’ll take days off from work,” said Bill as he looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Bill, you know I can’t. My dad…he’ll want to kill you even more,” I said.

“Well…I want to kill him too,” said Bill with a low growl.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am actually so sorry I haven't been posting in sucha long time! Yes, I have deleted TNRL, I've lost my interest for it. If you wanna read it on Quizilla, go ahead, I think I might finish it there. You can ask me for my username. This story however, I will definatly be finishing it :) Anyways, I've got one comment on it, maybe another? Thanks!