Status: moving along at a snailish pace, whenever I decide to update, want more ASK

All Shades of Purple

So This Is How It Is To Say Farewell

After that we got to go home and pack. I wasn’t shocked when Alania and I got home, to our parents tearful faces and wide open arms.
“Mrs. Makomuri phoned us, before you found out so we made your favorite supper . . . for lunch Cannelloni + Caesar Salad, with Lemon Meringue Pie a la mode.” Our parents wept while partially suffocating us.
“GACK, OH MY GOD!!! I can’t breathe!!!” Ala managed to whisper, our parents reluctantly let go of us, but then pulled us towards the table for an early lunch.
“For your going away presents, we have gotten each of you new luggage cases.” Our parents said while weeping softly. “We hope they suit you both and are to your liking.” They went on wiping their eyes while gulping for air then grasping us in big bear hugs again. “Oh. My babies are all grown up and leaving me” my mother blubbered.
“Lydia you do mean OUR BABIES don’t you!?!?” My dad exclaimed exasperatedly.
“Jonathan Davis Leeunderxaul, those girls came out of my womb, I carried them in there for NINE MONTHS!!!” My mother screamed while poking my dad’s chest with each word spoken.
“Sorry Lydia, but I provided the semen and sperm, to make them!” My dad calmly announced while rubbing where our mom poked him.
“EEEEW DAD, PLEASE WE DO NOT NEED THAT VISUAL!!!” Alania and I screamed in unison.
After that little interesting bit of conversation between my family, Alania and I went up to our rooms to pack. I was finished in less than 2 hours so I went to Alania’s room to help her pack because knowing her she would be trying to figure out what to do with all the pockets-she loves things that have pockets.

(FF Next day: airport/bus station)
“Now you’ll call us every chance you get won’t you two?” My parents said while squeezing the living daylights out of us.
“Yes Mom. Yes Dad, we will try to.” I spoke for both Alania and I. After one last tear filled squeeze goodbye mom went back to the car, but dad stayed longer,
“Here is $4000 each, in Earth dollars. Don’t tell your mom!” Dad said then gave us another huge bear hug.
“AWW THANK YOU DADDY!!!” Alania screeched while grasping his neck, then happily bounding over to Cal. Meanwhile I hung back a bit to talk as well as have a last bit of valuable time with my dad.
“Yeah… thanks dad, I’m gonna miss you and mom a lot, and I promise to call you every chance I get, I promise to take care of Alania the best I can, and I will keep up on my training as much as I can.” I said tearfully, “I want to say bye to mom once more okay.” I told him then once he nodded and went to talk with Lily-Ann’s parents I went over to my mom.
“Oh, my poor baby isn’t going to be with her mommy for over two years.” My mom was once again weeping wildly.
“Oh mum! It’s going to be OK!!! I am mature and can take care of myself perfectly fine, its Alania you should be worried about, now I have to go, and I have something stuck in my eye.”
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter...
YAAAAAAAY GO ME
I feel so cool...
~crosses fingers in hopes of more~
to those that like it, comment please, I'll give you a cookie or a lollipop...
and you can be my favourite... ♥