Status: Breaking Dawn part 2 actually inspired me and made me miss this story. This is slowly coming back with a vengeance. Also, since I'm rewriting this, don't be alarmed about all the chapters being gone. As much as it pains me, it's necessary to delete them.

Say You Love Me

Prelude

The winter night was terribly cold and dry, a hostile wind tearing through the dark sky with such a ferocity that even I had to steady myself, though it didn't seem to affect them. They continued to stalk forward slowly, as if to build the anticipation of our dooms.

“You and your family have committed a terrible crime against us, Carlisle. We expected more from you,” Aro declared, his calm voice carrying through air eerily.

I struggled to suppress a shiver as his red eyes glowered at us, gleaming with contempt and disgust.

Only a few yards away stood the most powerful immortal rulers of the vampire world: the Volturi and beside them, a mass of crouched, snarling vampires. Each and every one of them appeared sinister as they swayed eagerly, awaiting their master’s final decree on when to pounce.

We all had a horrible fate awaiting us. Thanks to one, pathetic grudge, we were all sentenced to die, but we refused to go down without a fight.

When they decided to strike, we’d all be ready—the Cullens, the wolves, and a handful of other vampires from all over, including my family.

It was sad to say that the only reason the Volturi even decided to pay a visit to this godforsaken town was because of a false accusation. Renesmee was such a sweet little girl, only half-vampire and half-human, just as I was.

Contrary to Irina’s beliefs, there were no immortal children around here, just us hybrids. But we’ve never caused any sort of harm towards humans. We looked, acted, and talked like them. What set us apart was the whole aging predicament and our shocking paleness, but other than that, she and I were relatively normal. No one seemed to have any sort of problem with us—although I was the one exception when it came to Jacob Black.

He couldn’t stand to be anywhere near me and even as his imprint, he refused to love me.
♠ ♠ ♠
December 18, 2012


I bet everyone that has ever read this story probably hates me, but I don't blame you. I'd hate me too.

So, I guess I should start off by saying that I'm going to rewrite this entire story. Yup, I'm starting over. You all deserve a better story than the one I was attempting to write. The previous chapters were terrible, the plot was terrible, I felt like Iris was too weak and immature and just a terrible character, and a revision was long overdue. I may rewrite this chapter as well or keep it, I don't know yet. I apologize if you're upset with me for deleting the other chapters, but I had too. Though, look on the bright side, it's going to better than it ever was and I'm so inspired, thanks to Breaking Dawn part 2, and I plan on actually sticking with this idea.

I understand if you're fed up with me, but if you're still sticking around, I want to say thank you so much for putting up with me and not giving up on this story. :)