Killjoys Make Some Noise.

9.

They continued to run away, like the hero's that they were. Once they were a safe distance away they stopped and looked around. Nothing was round them that was a first, Frank pulled his scarf over his nose and put his glasses on. Gerard pushed his hair out his face, Ray put on his glasses while Mikey loaded his gun. Amy was still standing there with a gun that she hasn't used.

“We walk now,” Frank said as they walked through the empty streets. “Come in here, I want to see if they've got a beer.” Frank said as he kicked down the pub's door and everyone walked in.

Frank jumped over the counter and took out 5 glasses and filled them with beer. Everyone else checked the place to see if it was fine, and it seemed it. So they sat down on the stools and had a beer, obviously they couldn't have more than that because you can't be drunk and kill zombies, that would be stupid. After their drink and a few fags they heard something from upstairs, they all shot up holding their guns and looked at the stairs leading up to a house. A few moments later they heard thumping on the stairs, then they saw two zombies crawl their way into the room.

“Shit heads ruining my drink,” Mikey sighed as he shot one in the head, while Ray shot the other one. They all smiled before deciding they had to leave and damn fast. “How did they get in? I checked upstairs,” Mikey asked as they walked out the front and started to walk.

“I'm guessing they climbed through a window or something,” Frank shrugged his shoulders as he walked over to Gerard and linked his arms through Gerard's. Smiling, Gerard looked at Frank happy that he is showing some sort of affection to someone.

“Guys as much as I appreciate this compassion of love. But it comes to my attention that there are zombies taking over this world and we need to be more alert.” Ray smiled as he loaded up his gun before looking round.

“That's why we have Mikey, Mikey anything near us?” Frank asked as he put a cigarette in his mouth and placed one in Gerard's mouth. He lit his up then lit up Gerard's.

“Nope, all clear.” Mikey smiled as he turned round in a circle a few times.

“Then right now I guess I could be happy and link onto Gerard,” Frank answered back as he smiled up at Gerard. Ray remained quiet after that and walked with Amy. “You know I don't like Amy,” Frank whispered to Gerard.

“Give her a chance, she might actually be nice.” Gerard giggled as he blew smoke out.

“Perhaps but we risked out lives so she could go to safety and now she is tagging along with us. I don't like it,” Frank sighed as he looked over at Amy who was laughing at something Ray had said.

“Well they seem to be making each other happy,” Gerard shrugged his shoulders and they looked at Ray and Amy.

“Hmm, I wish Ray would choose someone with a little more class.” Frank smiled as he looked around the streets.

“Haha, like you can talk.” Gerard laughed. “How we doing Mikey?”

“All good, everything seems to be quiet.” Mikey smiled as he looked around.

Through out the day they burst into some houses, saw no one alive. They then went into the shop got some food that was edible, got some fags before walking around again. Frank and Gerard mostly stayed together while Ray talked to Amy, Mikey was walking independently on the look out.

“Guys, I do love how you have found the love of your life. It warms my heart but seriously look around you and be more alert I can't do this by myself.” Mikey protested as everyone looked at him.

“Sorry Mikes, I just love Amy's company.” Ray smiled as he put his arm round her.

“Then fucking kiss already. Fuck sake everyone has been waiting for you to do it!” Frank hissed. “Sorry Mikey we'll be more alert,” Frank sighed as he lit up another cigarette.

Everyone then turned their heads to face Ray and Amy kissing, that they were not fully expecting. Though they clapped their hands and laughed before walking on, Amy and Ray caught up and everyone helped Mikey on the search.

“Okay, well it seems everywhere is fine. I guess we could find somewhere to settle down for the night? What about the house we raided about 10 minutes ago, everything was clear in there,” Gerard suggested.

“Yeah sure,” everyone agreed so they turned around and walked back to the house. I was a fairly big house, no one was in it, no zombie had been in it. So it was pretty safe.

“Okay there is no basement but it should be fine. We can sleep in the top room,” Gerard said as they walked up stairs and into the top room that had two beds in it. “3 people sleep, two stay awake. Shifts of 2 hours?”

“Sounds good, Amy and Ray you stay up first.” Mikey giggled as jumped into his bed. “Frank, Gerard yous can share a bed.” Mikey then rolled over and closed his eyes.

“Night, we'll do next shift.” Gerard smiled as him and Frank crawled into bed together and closed their eyes.

“I guess it's just you and me for two hours.” Ray smiled as they sat on the floor, Amy snuggled into Ray.

“I'm looking forward to it.” Amy smiled as she kissed Ray's lips gently.

An hour passed and everything was calm, Ray and Amy just sat by the window with the curtains closed so nothing could see movement in the room. They sat there and talked, Amy was leaning against the window while Ray sat next to her. They talked and they kissed, Amy said she was going to come along with them in their journeys and Ray said that was perfectly fine.

“I'm going to go and get some water, would you like some?” Ray asked as he stood up and looked at Amy.

“No thank you,” she smiled as he walked out the room.

Once Ray was gone she rested her head against the glass of the window, she was thinking about how sweet he was to her. Once all this shit together they can be a proper couple. Amy then heard a cracking coming from behind her, she turned her head but was then shocked when the window smashed and a arm went round her neck. Everyone then shot up from the bed and reached out for their guns. It was too late though, the zombie has already sunk his teeth deep into her neck, it's too late to save her. Mikey the held the gun up and shot the zombie right in the head, he then fell back. Amy then fell to the ground gripping onto her neck.

“What the fuck happened!” Ray screamed as he ran over to Amy and pulled her close to him. “It's okay Amy, we're going to save you.” Ray then kissed the top of her head.

“No we're not, she's done for.” Frank casually said sitting up in bed.

“For fucking once would it kill you to show some fucking sympathy,” Ray screamed. Frank then thought it was best to remain silent for the time being. Ray then looked back down at Amy who was spurting out blood everywhere, she was getting paler and paler and slowly dying only then to become a zombie. Ray wiped the hair from her face and gently kissed her lips. “I love you,” Ray tried to smiled at her.

“I love you too,” she croaked out as she spread her fingers out, Ray then placed his fingers so they were laced together. Then a few seconds later Amy closed her eyes and she died, Ray closed his eyes as tears fell from them.

“C'mon man we have to go.” Gerard said as he stood up and put on his jacket, Ray didn't say or do anything.

“Ray I understand this is a hard time for you, but we need to go.” Mikey put his hand on Ray's shoulder, again he did nothing.

“Ray look at me!” Frank snapped as he grabbed Ray's chin and forced him to look at him. “I know you liked her a lot and all that shit, and we're all sorry for your loss. But it was her fault, she should of went when we told her to. Ray this isn't your fault and you need to move on and do your job. I've lost my whole family I know the feeling so you're not the only one who has lost someone. Fuck Gerard and Mikey have lost their parents as well. Now get up off your ass and lets go.” Frank then heard the croaking from Amy's mouth. “Either we go now or you shoot her!” Frank shouted as he stood back before he walked around the room and quickly grabbed all the guns and bats before placing them outside the room.

Ray then stood up and stood back and looked at Amy and her twitching body, then she rose to the ground. She looked awful, Ray held out the gun to her and loaded it, all he needed to do was pull the trigger.

“Ray it isn't Amy anymore you need to do this!” Frank shouted as Amy continued to twitch and look into nothing.

“Frank are you fucking crazy he can't shoot her!” Mikey shouted.

“I told him if she were to stay then he's going to be shooting her!” Frank shouted back. “Ray hurry up or we all die, your fucking choice.” Frank then walked over to the door and locked it.

“Normally Frank I agree with you but this is crazy, you're locking us in a room with a zombie, our weapons are outside and Ray is the only one with a gun!” Gerard screamed as he looked over at the zombie who was turning her head to face them.

“Ray I know you can do it,” Frank smirked as he lit up a cigarette.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's quite long.
I hope you like it though

Zoe xx