Killjoys Make Some Noise.

10.

“Ray I know you can do it,” Frank smirked as he lit up a cigarette.

Everyone was looking at Frank like he had gone insane, everyone but Ray he was still looking at Amy. Gerard and Mikey were shouting at Frank but it was like shouting at a brick wall, very, very pointless. Frank just folded his arms with the cigarette hanging out his mouth with smoke blowing everywhere.

“Ray stop being a pussy and shoot her, if you don't then we'll all die and that means many people's lives are at risk. So straighten up and pull the damn trigger!” Frank shouted as he blew smoke through his nose.

“Shut up! Okay for fuck sake shut up!” Ray screamed, “I'm so sorry,” Ray sobbed as he pulled the trigger and the bullet shot right through her forehead. She fell back and out the window. Ray then fell to the floor and sobbed.

“I knew you could do it,” Frank smiled as he unlocked the door and brought in the weapons. Mikey and Gerard crowed round Ray as he sobbed.

“Frank fuck off!” Mikey snapped as he took his guns and put them in his pockets.

“Hey, I saved your asses just there.” Frank smiled as he looked out the window and saw zombies eat away at Amy, he then closed the curtains.

“How in any way did you save our asses, if anything you almost killed us.” Gerard hissed.

“You're not looking at this logically, I had this plan worked out since Amy decided to stay with us. Look I knew you liked her and I knew you wanted her stay so I let her under one condition that you shoot her if she got bitten, you agreed to that. So I knew she would get bitten so I was only sticking by my word and you need to stick by yours. I knew Mikey and Gerard would shoot her if you didn't so I got rid of the weapons.” Frank smirked as he inhaled smoke from his fag.

“You cunt, you heartless cunt.” Ray hissed as he stormed out the door, Mikey and Gerard followed him so it was just Frank in the room. This didn't bother him either because this was all just part of his plan.

“Say what you want but you know I'm right, lets go.” Frank smirked as he caught up with them, they left through the back door. “Okay we better just leave for the next town right now wince we can't stay here. Let's go,” Frank said as they got in their car. Gerard started the engine, Frank sat next to Gerard as Mikey sat in the back with Ray making sure he was okay.

“Why the fuck did you do that?” Gerard asked as he put a fag in his mouth and lit it up. Frank then stubbed his out and lit another one up.

“I'm a man of my word,” Frank smirked as he looked out into the horizon.

“You sick little bitch,” Gerard shook his head as he put the fag between his lips and inhaled.

“Look he has to learn and live by the consequences, say what you want but he only knew that lassie for about 2 days.” Frank shook his head as he pushed his hair out his face.

“Still? Look apologise to him right now!” Gerard snapped, Frank sighed as he turned around to face Ray.

“Sorry,” Frank didn't mean it that much, Gerard then elbowed him in the ribs. “Ouch, okay. Ray I'm terribly sorry for your loss but she was going to die anyway.” Gerard then slapped Frank. “Fuck sake, Ray I'm sorry.” Frank then turned around and looked at Gerard. “You happy now?”

“A little bit yeah,” Gerard smiled as he continued to drive. “So where are we going?”

“A big town called Neutersberg,” Frank replied as he held his gun out and shot a passing zombie.

The car journey was pretty much silent, Ray cried practically the whole time while Mikey comforted him. It was sad, though Frank barely shed any sort of sympathy. Gerard asked if he were okay a few times. After about an hour they were there, once they saw it they were kind of shocked. The place looked massive and hardly even touched by zombies, it was quite shocking. They drove in and stopped their car in some random street, it was still night time so they needed to find a place to stay, so they burst into one house and just their lucky this house was clear. So they settled in the basement for the night, eventually they all managed to sleep. The basement door had a lock on it so they could hear if any zombie were to come in.

It was about 3am when Frank opened his eyes, though it was a shock when he did. Standing there was Ray, though he was holding a gun that was pressed to Frank's forehead.

“Ray what the fuck? Put the gun down!” Frank snapped.

“Fucking make me!” Ray smirked as he loaded the gun.

“Jesus Ray put the gun down!” Frank averted his eyes from Ray over to Gerard who was standing there with a gun pointing at Ray, Mikey then pointed his gun at Ray.

“Haha, just as I planned. See Frank I have plans as well, I plan on telling people what their future holds then I plan or shooting you.” Ray giggled as he looked into Frank's eyes.

“Ray if you dare shoot him I wont hesitate to shoot you,” Gerard warned he didn't even dare to blink.

“Well then since everyone is up lets begin this, I'm going to tell you what the future holds for you. Frank you're going to get all of us fuckers killed, then you're going to run and claim all the victory. I can see it in your eyes, you want all of us dead that was your plan, so why should I hesitate to kill you now.” Ray smirked as he tilted his head.

“Ray what the fuck are you talking about? If anything Frank has saved us many times in his own strange ways. Why would he want us dead?” Mikey asked.

“Ask him,” Ray casually said.

“I have no idea what the fuck you're on about, seriously Ray. I know you've have a hard time accepted your sweetheart's death but please, take a deep breath and think about what you're doing,” Frank said sitting up.

“I know perfectly well what I'm doing.” Ray gritted his teeth together.

“Okay then, shoot me if you know what you're doing then shoot me. Gerard, Mikey drop your guns.” Both the brothers looked at Frank in confusion, “do it.” They then dropped their guns onto the floor, the only reason they did it was because they believed in Frank. “Shoot me, I know you can't because you don't have in you. Fuck, you couldn't even shoot a girl you've known for two days. That's not love that's fucking wee kid love, it meant nothing.” Gerard and Mikey looked at each other, was Frank trying to piss off Ray deliberately? “Ray we both know you're going to drop the gun and then continue as normal. Seriously Amy meant nothing she was a fucking slut, probably only wanted a shag.” Frank smirked as he held his arms out. Hopefully everything will go to plan.

“You fucking dick don't you dare say that shit about her you're the reason she's dead!” Ray sobbed.

“Excuse me who shot her? Who left her alone in the room where she was bitten?” Frank giggled.

“Fuck you,” Ray then pulled the trigger the bullet shot out and shot through Frank's hand. Frank rolled over and screamed in pain, by the time Gerard and Mikey had picked up their guns Ray had stormed out the room. The Way brothers then crowded round Frank.

“What the fuck you playing at?” Mikey snapped as he slapped Frank across the face.

“I was expecting him to punch me then storm out, I was not expecting him to shoot me in my hand.” Frank's muscles were all tense.

“Here you dick,” Gerard giggled as he looked around the room for something he could use as a bandage. “Mikey go upstairs and get me a bowel of water,” Mikey did as he was told. Gerard then found a box of old clothing. When Mikey came back down Gerard cleaned up Frank's left hand and bandaged it up with strips of clothing.

“Lets go find Ray,” Mikey said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if there are any mistakes.

I hope you like it, thank you to everyone who has read/ commented and subscribed :D

Zoe xx