Killjoys Make Some Noise.

11.

Even though Frank was in a lot of pain his with gushing hand he still held a gun and walked out with everyone else. He had to go and find Ray no matter what it takes, he could be anywhere. I doubt he would have been eaten by the zombies but you never know. It was always Ray that said never to leave by yourself other wise you'll just get into shit. No one knew this town very well and it's quite a big town, they could be anywhere.

Frank walked around gripping onto his hand, Mikey and Gerard were shooting the zombies that passed. The stands of hair falling in their face but they didn't bother pushing it out the way. They had to go and find Ray and damn fast he doesn't have that much bullets in his gun.

“Where the fuck could he be?” Gerard snapped as he rubbed his face with his hands.

“I don't fucking know Gerard, he could be anywhere.” Mikey sighed as he shot a zombie.

“Well what do we do?” Gerard asked.

“Keep looking, I am not giving up until he is found.” Frank mumbled as he shot a zombie, “I don't care if he shot me or if he hates me, I am not resting until I find that bastard.” Frank smiled as he looked around.

“Okay, if you were Ray where would you be?” Mikey said as they looked through windows.

“I don't know, probably finding somewhere quiet to think. He couldn't have gone far he only left about 10 minutes ago.” Gerard stated as he loaded his gun up.

“With 10 bullets he ain't going anywhere far,” Frank pointed out. “I need something to cover this wound up, the blood has soaked through and if this starts to drip the zombies will be attracted to it.” Frank said as he put pressure on his wound using his hand.

“Okay, when we pass a shop I'll jump in and we can find something for you.” Gerard said as they continued to walk down the road.

5 minutes passed before the boys passed something useful, they passed a doctors surgery. Mainly because they saw the signs for it and went there, so they walked in holding up their guns but there was no one here. Thank fuck, so they walked into a doctor's room. Gerard raided through the cupboards and drawers while Frank sat on the bed thing. Mikey said on the chair holding his gun. Gerard then found a stitching items, so he pulled out the needle and put a piece of wire/ thread thing. Even though he was not a doctor he knew how to stitch so this should be easy.

“This is going to hurt like a bitch,” Gerard said as he threaded the needle and pricked Frank with the needle. Frank then gripped onto Mikey's hand while Gerard stitched up his hand, Frank whined in pain but soon it was over. “There you go,” Gerard smiled as he put fresh bandages around it.

“Thanks, lets go.” Frank smiled as he jumped off the table and ran outside.

They continued to search for their best friend, he had to be somewhere. They searched houses, shops, buildings but they still haven't searched the whole of town. By this time it was evening and the sun was going down. They had searched from early morning until now, it's been hours and still no sign. Nor no sign or living people either, how strange. Something about this town feels weird, but no one could figure out what is was.

“Look if we take the car we could drive around town and search?” Mikey suggested.

“Good idea,” Gerard smiled. So they turned around and made their way to the start of town which took about 15 minutes. Then they were in their car and started to drive.

“Look he's been gone for 18 hours or something there is a high chance he is dead.” Frank stated as he got Mikey to lit up his cigarette for him since he only had one useful hand.

“Frank we have to find him no matter what,” Gerard said as he drove the car.

“I know that,” Frank sighed. “Wait look at that.” Gerard stopped the car as they saw a huge building but it looked like it had electricity in it. How strange. “Are the lights on or are we just imagining it?” Frank questioned

“We should go check it out,” Gerard said.

“We gotta go fine Ray,” Mikey protested.

“Mikes there is a high chance Ray is already in there.” Gerard said as they got out the car.

Where am I? Why is everything pitch black? I can't see a thing. I can't remember what happened, I remember running out that room after shooting Frank. I remember shooting one or two zombies but after that it's all a blur. Oh god Frank I hope he's okay. Shit, I can't move at all I think I'm tied up.

What the fuck is happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :D

Thank you to everyone who has commented and all that.

Zoe xx