Killjoys Make Some Noise.

12.

As the got out their car everyone loaded their guns, they had no idea what could be in this building so they had to prepare their self for the worst. They walked up to the front door and pushed it open, there were two guards standing there. Alive ones though and not zombies.

“Put your guns down!” they screamed as they held up guns.

“Wait a minute, we're just looking for a Ray Toro have you seen him?” Frank asked as he lowered his gun. The man looked at them oddly before speaking into their walkie talkies.

“We've got people looking for Raymond,” there was a mumble coming through the device. “Okay,” the man spoke as he whistled really loudly and 5 security guards ran out and grabbed hold of Gerard, Frank and Mikey.

“What the fuck?” Gerard screamed as he tried to struggle free but it was useless.

The guards pulled them along a long corridor, there were lights shining down and it looked like a normal building. No blood, no dead people, it was as if they didn't even know about the zombie invasion. What the fuck is happening? No one spoke, Mikey and Gerard tried to break free but Frank just went along with it. They were then pulled into a room, inside were people working at computers with a girl watching over everything.

“We've got them,” one of the men spoke as they pushed the three boys forward, still holding onto them.

“Excellent,” the woman smiled as she walked forward, she had straight black hair and was wearing a suit jacket with a shirt and a skirt. “I see you're looking for a Ray,” she said as she stood infront of Frank who was in the middle.

“Yeah, do you have him?” Frank hissed and he looked her right in the eye.

“Yes I do, but lets talk first. You're the Killjoys, the 'only ones who can save this earth'” the woman laughed.

“Yeah and what? Who the fuck are you and why do you have so many things that are untouched by zombies?” Frank questioned.

“Oh we, we are much better than you Mr. Iero. We're the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W organization and we are going to beat you in saving America. I'm Ms. Ellis by the way leader of it all.” Ms. Ellis smiled in a really sneer manner.

“I don't care, give me back Ray.” Frank hissed.

“Oh no we couldn't do that we're only just beginning to have fun. I'm afraid your friend is being held in a room unconscious right now and can't move.” Ms. Ellis smiled, rage built up in Frank, he couldn't do anything but this, he spat on her. Very disgusting but she deserved it. Just as Frank spat on her the security guard then grabbed Frank's hair and kneed him in the back on his knees so he fell onto his knees. “I would be careful what you do Frank,” Ms. Ellis said as she was handed a tissue and wiped the saliva off her cheek. Once Frank was on his knees Gerard and Mikey both then tried to kick and break free but it was pointless.

“What do you want?” Frank asked looking up at the bitch.

“What do I want? I want a lot of things Frankie,” Ms. Ellis bent down and held Frank's chin in her hands, Frank jerked back but failed she held onto his chin tightly. “Most importantly I want you to disappear and never come back.”

“Why do you hate us so much?” Mikey asked, Ms. Ellis stood back up and walked over to Mikey.

“Well sweetie, it was us who made that Aids injection and we knew it would make people crazy like that. 15 long years of research and we finally did it, so we have the things that make us immune to the poison. The whole of America is ours and we plan to blow it up.” Every one looked at her like she was stupid and insane. “But you're getting in my way by killing them all and now you're here and you're going to try and stop us. See with yous here you're saving people and stopping the infection from spreading.”

“You're a crazy bitch,” Mikey said as he looked at her confused. Ms. Ellis raised her hand and slapped Mikey right across the face.

“Don't you fucking dare touch him!” Gerard hissed as he tried to struggle free.

“Or what love?” Ms. Ellis laughed.

“Look, if you blow up the whole of America the nuclear waves would be so strong they would kill the whole of Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, Europe and half of Africa.” Frank then got back up onto his feet but the guard was still holding onto his hair.

“Well done Frankie, we're smart aren't we?” Ms. Ellis smiled sarcastically. “That's where people are being sent to the UK and Europe right? They need to die. Africa are just unlucky to be there.” Ms. Ellis giggled.

“You're fucking insane and I'm not going to let that happen.” Frank hissed as her.

“What you going to do about it? I could kill you right now, or I could make it even more fun and say that if you try and stop me I'll just kill Ray.” Ms. Ellis giggled, “lock them up.”

The guards then pulled away the three Killjoys and flung them in an empty room, their guns and bats were taken off them so they were left with nothing to protect them. What the fuck are they going to do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it :)

Zoe xx