Killjoys Make Some Noise.

14.

Mikey looked at Frank and Gerard in shock, there is not way they can give up now. Not after everything they've done. There has to be a way to talk them out of this, there has to be a way to escape.

“Look I know you think this is the end of the world. But technologically it's only half way of the world ending. But look at me,” Mikey stood up and walked infront of the boys. “Ray is our friend and I don't know about you but I will always do whatever I can in my power to save him. So will you ladies join me in saving our friend or are you just going to whine?” Mikey spoke as he ran his fingers through his fringe.

“Impressive speech there Mikes,” Gerard smiled as he stood up right infront of his brother.

“Think about it though,” Frank said also standing up infront of Mikey. “Ray's life for billions. If we save Ray then half the world is dead, if we don't then I don't know.” Frank sighed as he ruffled the back on his head.

“I know what will happen, if we don't save Ray the same thing will happen, billions will die. Look it's worth a shot, what do we have to lose? Fucking nothing so think of a plan.” Mikey snapped.

“Mikey's right,” Gerard said looking at Frank.

“Okay I'm in,” Frank smiled as they all sat back down. “I know how we can get outside there is a start.” Frank stated.

“Excellent, now if we can get outside it means we can make a run for it.” Mikey said.

“What about the security guards they keep hold of us,” Gerard pointed out.

“Ah, you say you go out for a fag? A fag is a burning object and it would be so well if it just so happened to be stubbed out in their eyes.” Frank giggled as he put his hands behind his head.

“That's a good idea, once that happens you're going to have to be swift in taking their weapons. At this rate other guards might be called but you have the weapons. You're Killjoys you've killed billions of zombies I'm sure you can take them. But after that we gotta be swift on our feet.” Mikey stated grinning

“Good idea and instead of us saving you Mikey you can come out for a fag with us. We ready?” Gerard asked.

“We're fucking Killjoys we're ready for fucking anything,” Frank smiled as they all had a quick hug. “Now let's roll, Gerard go tell them we're going for a fag.” Frank ordered but without hesitation Gerard went over to the door and chapped it loudly

“What?” A guard asked as he opened the door slightly.

“We want a fag, let us out,” Gerard demanded. The guard closed the door, Gerard could hear mumbling and something talking through his walkie talkie. Then the door opened again.

“Come on,” he sighed as everyone stood up and was taken hold of a security guard each.

The Killjoys smiled as they were outside, they looked around at each other as they all lit up a fag. Then once they were all half way through it they all gave each a smirk before nodding their head. Just then with their free hand they lifted their hand and swiftly brought the cigarette up and into the security guards eye's, Frank had to go on his tip toes to reach. But once that was done the guards let go off the Killjoys and gripped onto their eye and screamed. Just then the Killjoys took the guards weapons before they even noticed what was happening. They held the guns up and ran inside, they heard the guards talk into their walkie talkies and then running after them.

They kept running, they didn't know where but they kept the guns held high and loaded. They then ran into a room where they saw a box filled of their stuff that was taken off them. Smiling they walked over and took all the bullets and their guns which were much better than the owns they had. Looking through the box they would a few sets of walkie talkies, they attached them onto their collars and connected them to only each others and nobody else's.

“Okay remember find Ray and stop them blowing up everything.” Mikey said, they all smiled and nodded as they ran out.

As soon as they were out the door the guards were right at their tail so they shot a few bullets deliberately missing because they knew if they shot them everything would be blown up. Within 5 minutes they were all split up but they continued to talk through the walkie talkies.

Frank was trying to find Ray, he didn't know where he was but he was being chased by loads of guards. That didn't stop him, he continued to run and swear at the same time. To him this was fun, running away and shooting bullets. Though the only down point was that he had to continually move since they guards were shooting as well.

Things were getting tough for Mikey, he was running like everyone else and he was trying to find Ms. Ellis and do what ever he had. He knows Frank is after Ray and so is Gerard so he needs to find Ms. Ellis, though he is being chased. Bullets were being shot and knives were being flung, thankfully they didn't hit Mikey. He was too slender and to quick for them, he would occasionally shoot but missed them deliberately.

Gerard was the only one going the right way, though he didn't know that. He was just running, jumping over things and ducking under things. Not as many people were chasing him so it was easier for him. See he had managed to sneakily sneak away from everyone, and everyone who was chasing him lost him after a few minutes. Though that changed as he was running through a long corridor, he looked up and saw 3 guards running towards him, he turned around and saw 3 guards running at him. Shit. Looking around he saw a door but a little bit up, he has to make it, it's not too late. So running and quickly opening the door and slamming it behind him. He managed to lock it and look around the room.

“Ray?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, enjoy.

Zoe xx