Killjoys Make Some Noise.

15.

“Ray?”

Gerard could barely see anything, it was too dark, there was only a small lamp in the corner, but it was too dim you could only see the shadows. Despite all that Gerard was positive that Ray was there. Calling his name again Gerard listened, he heard a mumbled, it was hard to make out but he walked closer. Walking over to the lamp he turned it on full and pointed it at the figure.

“Ray what the fuck?” Gerard asked, he saw Ray sitting there tied up with his mouth covered. He had bruises and swollen bits. Gerard pulled off his mouth bit and started to untie him. “Look everyone is here to save you you just gotta follow me and watch your back.” Gerard smiled.

“Okay, thanks.” Ray smiled as he stood up from the chair. They looked at each other for a few seconds before pulling each other into a hug.

“I've got Ray, find Ellis.” Gerard called though. “Let's go, be careful I think they're still out there.” Gerard said to Ray.

“Don't go out that way, follow me.” Ray walked over to the other end of the room and pulled on a door handle. “I think this leads to Ms. Ellis but I'm not sure, let's go.” Ray smiled as they opened the door and walked through.

Meanwhile Frank was finding his own way and succeeding, since everything is just fun and games to him he had no problems. His hand was hurting but he just shrugged it off and took it like a man, no way is a shot hand going to slow him down. As long as Ray is okay that's the important thing, which he is so it's all good.

After about 10 minutes of running he found a large door, without much hesitation he burst through and found what he was looking for.

Mikey was getting tired; he had been running for ages. He was running out of bullets, but thankfully everyone who was chasing him suddenly stopped, they just turned around and fucked off. Oh well, everything has to go to plan other wise everything the Killjoys live for was just wasted. Slowing down Mikey started to walk, then he saw a door that said private on it, so knowing Mikey he opened it and smiled from what he saw.

Gerard and Ray were walking through a dark corridor, they were holding onto each other so they don't lose one another. They had no idea where they were going, but finally they were at a dead end with a door, smiling they pushed it open and walked through.

“Ahh how coincidental that you all just so happen to be here,” everyone looked at Ms. Ellis who was smiling as he clasped her hands together.

“Oh hey Ray sorry about earlier,” Frank shouted from the other side of the room.

“Same here man, I hope your hand is okay.” Ray shouted back.

“It's all good,” Frank smiled as he lifted his shot hand. All the Killjoys had entered the room from three different doors and all at different corners.

“Shut up!” Ms. Ellis screamed.

“Wow,” Frank giggled as he lit up a cigarette.

“You may think you've done it, that you're reunited with each other and now you'll kill the bad guys and live forever as hero's but you're wrong because this is where you all die.” Ms. Ellis hissed looking at everyone.

“Bitch, you've forgotten who we are.” Gerard smiled as they all started to walk closer to the middle.

“We're the fucking Killjoys,” Mikey smiled as they all stood together.

“Get them!” Ms. Ellis screamed as she folded her arms across her chest.

Just then loads of guards ran out from all the doors, the Killjoys took out their weapons and started to shoot, jumping down and hiding. They started to fling chairs at the guards and kick them, or use their bats.

“Gerard you and Mikey break the machine, Ray and I will take care of everything else.” Frank said through his walkie talkie.

Aborting what the brothers were doing they aimed at getting to the machine Ms. Ellis was standing by, they ran at her but it was too later.

“5 minutes until explosion,” the machine said.

“Opps,” Ms. Ellis giggled as she walked out the room.

“Fuck,” Gerard shouted as they looked at the machine, it had so many leavers and buttons. Mikey took out his gun and just shot it several times, but that did nothing. “Oh great work,” Gerard smiled.

“Shut up,” Mikey said playfully, then randomly guessing they started to press any button and pull any leaver. They would turn around and shoot anyone that was close, or if Frank and Ray needed a hand.

“2 minutes until explosion,” the machine spoke.

“Shut up!” Mikey screamed as they continued to press all the buttons. “Gerard this isn't working,” Mikey complained.

“Yeah I noticed, look keep trying.” Gerard pushed his hair out of his face.

While Gerard and Mikey were busy at the machine, Frank and Ray were protecting them. These guards were coming out of no where, it was weird. Never the less Frank and Ray could easily take them. They're skilled they've killed many zombies; alive people aren't a problem either.

“30 seconds until explosion,” the machine spoke.

“Fuck!” Gerard screamed as he banged his fists against the machine.

“C'mon I know you can do it!” Frank and Ray screamed as they shot their gun.

“20 seconds, 19 seconds, 18 seconds, 17 seconds.” The machine spoke ever so casually. Everything then kind of went in slow motion and in black and white, Mikey and Gerard were moving like crazy pressing all the buttons and pushing their hair out their face. Frank and Ray were jumping around the place shooting all the bad guys. “4 seconds, 3 seconds...”
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun...
Thank you for all the lovely comments and I love every single one of you who is reading this right now.
Happy New Year I hope it goes well.

Zoe xx