Killjoys Make Some Noise.

16

“4 seconds, 3 seconds...”

“Yes!” Mikey screamed as he held his arms up in the air for victory.

“Mikey saved the fucking world!” Gerard grinned as he pulled Mikey into a hug. As Frank and Ray shot the last few guys they ran over and gave each other a hug.

“Okay, we gotta get out of here before Ms. Ellis sends the zombies in or something.” Frank stated as he lit up another cigarette and loaded his gun. Everyone agreed and followed Frank out the room.

No one was in the hall way apart from the Killjoys, so they ran they didn't want to be held up in another gun fight. They needed to go to safety and rest, they didn't have severe wounds, but they had cuts and grazes in a few places. As they ran they heard an alarm go off and red lights flashing everywhere, oh shit. They were just at the entrance when Ms. Ellis walked out and blocked the door with a few guards. She was holding a gun along with everyone else.

“You have have broken my machine, but you will never leave here alive.” She smirked as loads of people just burst through the doors around them. How the fuck is there so many people here?

“Oh shit,” Mikey mumbled as the Killjoys turned they backs to each other and held their guns up. They didn't stand a chance here, there were loads of them. Though, being Frank he lit up a cigarette, Gerard pulled his scarf up round his nose, Ray put on his sunglasses and Mikey also pulled up his scarf.

“Kill them,” Ms. Ellis smiled as she walked out the room.

Just then the Killjoys dropped to the ground and bullets were being fired, they just have to get out the door. That is it, they need to kill the guards at the door and walk out. Frank and Ray rolled across the floor and hid under a table. While Gerard and Mikey crawled behind a wall, they shot from behind their safety and managed to kill a few people. Thank fully no Killjoys was injured so far.

The table Ray and Frank were hiding under was smashed as someone had hit it constantly, so Frank lay on his back and kicked him in the balls before he could shoot. Then Ray stood up and shot him, Ray then helped Frank up as they started shooting. The whole of the entrance was filled with guards running around, and the Killjoys hiding. They need a plan.

“Frank what do we do?” Gerard asked through his walkie talkie as he crawled under a table for a few seconds.

“I don't know, we need to aim for the people at the door but they seem pretty protected.” Frank said back. “Damn, try kill them then save yourself.” Frank said as he shot a guard, Gerard nodded as he crawled back out the table.

Noticing that Mikey was struggling Gerard ran over and pressed his back against Mikey's as they started to shoot, they protected each other.

“Thanks,” Mikey smiled “I'm about to run out of bullets though.”

“Here,” Gerard handed him his gun quickly.

“What about you?” Mikey asked taking the gun and shooting with it.

“I have my other one,” Gerard quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a smaller gun. “Don't worry about me, save yourself.” Gerard said as they continued to shoot.

For Frank he was doing what he does best, smoke and kill. He knew this was not fun and games and he actually had to pay attention. His aim right now is kill the fucking guards at the door, so aiming his gun at them he tried to shoot them but either someone got in the way or because they were that protected. So Frank could only do one thing, holding the other end of his gun he ran over to one of them, he knew this was extremely risky but he had to do it. So when he got about half a metre away from him that's when he failed.

The guard looked at him before picking Frank up by his neck and holding him up high. Frank gasped for air as he tried to hold his gun the right way and save himself, eventually he managed to do that but he could feel his head going all light. Though he managed to hold his gun and pull the trigger, the bullet shot through the man's chest and he fell to the ground. The guards round about the dead one all looked at Frank and held their guns at him, but Frank had managed to run and hide quick enough.

Ray wasn't having that much of a problem, except that people are trying to kill him. He took care of that and shot back, he is excellent at aiming. No matter how much they shot people dead, more people seemed to be coming in.

Though things changed when the doors were swung open, that may be a good thing. Not so much when it's fucking dead people who had burst through with the scent of blood. Everyone kind of went to a sudden halt as the stopped shooting at each other and started shooting at the on coming zombies.

“Everyone, get out. Back door, back door. Now!” Frank shouted through his walkie talkie.

The Killjoys then aborted their plan and ran out the back door, there was an exit round here, somewhere. They need to make a new plan completely and they are in new shit. They all ran through the doors and ran up a bit before stopping and wiping the sweat off their foreheads.

“Where is Mikey?” Gerard asked looking around.“Mikey!” Gerard screamed as he ran back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to every commenter and reader I love you all

Zoe xx