Killjoys Make Some Noise.

17

“Where is Mikey?” Gerard asked looking around.“Mikey!” Gerard screamed as he ran back.

As Gerard started to run Ray and Frank instantly held onto him and pulled him back, they knew it wasn't safe for Gerard to run back out there.

“Mikey get your ass out of there!” Frank screamed down his walkie talkie, though there was no response.

“Mikey!” Gerard screamed as he pushed the guys off him and ran to the door where he looked through the window. He could see a lot of bullets being shot, then he saw Mikey. He was standing there shooting, he could run. Gerard continued to scream his name down the walkie talkie.

“Gerard save yourself, I'll hold them back!” Mikey responded.

“No Mikey I'm not leaving without you, please just get out of there!” Gerard begged getting very worried. Though Mikey didn't respond to that.

Gerard watched Mikey for the next few seconds, and during them few seconds everything changed. Gerard saw a man run up behind Mikey and push him against a wall, he saw a man hold a gun to Mikey's head. Gerard screamed as Frank and Ray held him back saying it was too late, it wasn't. Pushing them off Gerard pushed through the doors and ran over to Mikey, though the man saw this and pulled the trigger. Mikey went down.

“Mikey!” Gerard screamed as he shot the man who shot Mikey. “Mikey, no,” Gerard's eyes filled up with tears as he quickly picked Mikey up and ran out, Frank and Ray were standing by the door shooting anyone who went near Gerard. Then they managed to get to the other side of the door where they held it shut. Gerard placed Mikey on the ground, he kneeled next to him and cried. His face was so pale, no colour in it what so ever, blood was shooting out his head and his eyes were closed.

“Gerard I'm so sorry,” Gerard looked up at Ray who has tears in his eyes. “But we have to go, we can't hold this door for much longer.

“Gerard please,” Frank begged as he wiped his eyes.

Gerard looked at Mikey and kissed his forehead before picking him up and running. No one tried to stop him because they knew it would fail, so taking out their guns Frank and Ray let go off the doors and ran, they ran and eventually caught up with Gerard. They ran through corridors, they were just following Frank who barely knew where he was going. Though eventually they found the back door, not even caring that much they ran out the door.

“We gotta get to our car,” Ray mumbled as they sneaked round the side of the building. Peaking around the wall, they saw it was still pretty crowded.

“Gerard you have to put Mikey down, it's the only way we'll make it back to the car.” Frank said as he walked over to Gerard who had his head hung low looking at Mikey. Though Gerard just shook his head, Frank pushed the hair out of Gerard's face and held his chin up. “Please,” Frank begged as he felt warm tears roll down his cheek. Gerard thought for a moment.

“He'll get eaten,” Gerard refused to let go of the corpse that's probably not healthy. Giving up Frank just held Gerard up and they all got read and on the count of 3 they started to run towards the car.

Ray was first in the car, he turned around and Frank flung his the keys. Ray then got in the driver's seat and turned on the engine. Gerard refused to go any faster than a slight jog and Frank stayed with him. Though they managed to make it to the car, as soon as they were all in the car Ray drove away.

“I'm so sorry, my little brother.” Gerard sobbed as he cuddled Mikey into his chest. Frank just put his arm around Gerard and cried silently to himself, Ray kept to himself and wiped away the tears so he could see the road properly. “I'm sorry,” Gerard cried as he rested his head on top of Mikey.

Looking down Frank saw Mikey, his face was colourless, no emotion was shown though he looked so peaceful. That's kind of hard to believe since he had just been shot through the head, though most of his blood was either on Gerard, wiped off or dried in.

“You did it though Mikey,” Frank forced himself to smile as he cupped Mikey's lifeless cheek. “You saved us all, thank you.” Frank then lightly kissed the top of Mikey's head before pulling Gerard closer to him. Then the car came to a halt and Ray turned around.

“Gerard you've got to get rid of Mikey, I'm sorry.” Ray's eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks were tear stained though Gerard refused. “It's not healthy to hold onto him,” Ray tried convincing him.

“My baby brother is lying dead in my arms and I'm worrying about my health? No he's my brother I will never leave him.” Gerard sobbed as he looked down at Mikey again and his tears fell onto the corpse.

“Please, he saved us all so we could live do you really want to die because you were holding onto him. He wouldn't want that Gerard,” Ray said looking around them making sure they were no zombies. “Do it now when you can say a goodbye instead of dumping him because the zombies will soon come.” Ray bit his lip to stop him from saying good bye, “we'll all go with you.” Everyone nodded.

Gerard sighed as he stroked his brother's cheek and letting his tears fall from his eyes. He covered his mouth his hands which got blood all over him but he didn't care, he picked up Mikey and they all climbed out the car
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you're all going to hate on me, SORRY!

Zoe xx