Killjoys Make Some Noise.

18

They carried Mikey not too far from where they were, they managed to find a quite place that was surrounded by trees. They lay Mikey on the ground peacefully, they couldn't bury him because they had no shovels.

“I don't want him to be eaten,” Gerard choked out.

“He wont be, the zombies wouldn't come here, nothing will attract them.” They all knew that was a lie but they had to convince Gerard.

“I'll say goodbye last,” Gerard sobbed as he walked off and sat down by a tree.

“I'll go first,” Frank wiped his eyes as Ray walked over and sat next to Gerard. “Mikey,” Frank knelt beside him and looked at him. “You did it, you saved half the world. Without you everyone would of died, you are a fucking hero. I always saw you as my brother, you were so good to me even though I was a dick most of the time.” Frank's eyes watered up as he lit up a cigarette. “I love you,” Frank sobbed as he kissed the top of Mikey's head before standing up and walking over to the guys and cried.

“I'll go,” Ray took a deep breath as he bit his lip and walked over to him. Sitting next to Mikey he crossed his legs and looked at Mikey. “I don't know what to say, you were my best friend. We fought together, it was like Frank and Gerard, Mikey and Ray. We made a fucking good team, you saved our asses so many time fuck you saved half the fucking world. I'm going to make sure the whole world notices what you did. I love you,” Ray's cheeks were soaked from the tears, after looking at Mikey for a few more seconds he got up and walked over to the guys.

“You can do this Gerard,” Frank sniffed looking at Gerard who only nodded before standing up then walked over.

“Hey Mikey,” Gerard sat next to Mikey and took his hand in his. “Man you were my fucking brother,” that set Gerard off again as he burst into tears. “No one deserves to see their own brother dead, no one deserves what you got Mikey. You were such a good guy, I remember when we were little I would always look after you and we would read comic books together.” Gerard brushed the hair out his face, “I can't thank you enough for saving the world. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you, I'm so sorry I was so close. Please forgive me?” Gerard sobbed.

“Should I go see him?” Frank asked looking at Ray.

“No, leave him he needs to say goodbye.” Ray was biting the top of his thumb.

“Mikey you were a hero, much bigger than the ones in the books. You're my baby brother and I will always love you.” Gerard sobbed as he kissed the top of Mikey's forehead. “I can't leave him!” Gerard shouted.

“I'm sorry Gerard,” the guys walked over and put their hands on Gerard's shoulders.

“We have to go, I'm sorry.” Frank said as he pushed his fringe out his face though Gerard refused.

“Gerard we really need to go, the S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W will be after us. C'mon,” Ray mumbled Gerard still refused. “I'm sorry to do this,” Ray knelt down and picked up Gerard and flung him over his shoulder.

“I can't leave my baby brother!”Gerard screamed as he punched Ray's back, he continued to scream until Ray put him in the car. Looking out and into the forest Gerard could see Mikey lying there. “Bye bye,” Gerard sobbed as they started to drive away.

“C'mere,” Frank pulled Gerard into a hug as Gerard screamed and sobbed.

“I'm going to kill every single mother fucker who was involved in killing him.” Gerard hissed as his eyes were swollen red.

“I promise you we will,” Frank cried silently to himself trying to be strong for Gerard. “Ray we should stop for the night,” Frank said lighting up another cigarette then Gerard did.

“Okay,” Ray mumbled as he gripped onto the steering wheel.

“You know I remember when he was 7” Gerard choked out as Frank listened. “He could barely read that well, so every night he would crawl into my bed and I would read him a comic book. He was so fascinated by the pictures,” Gerard forced a smile. “I looked after him more than our parents they had their own thing to do.” Gerard wiped his eyes and he blew out smoke.

“You were a good brother Gerard, Mikey was lucky to have you.” Frank bit his lip to stop anymore tears.

“No I wasn't, I could of saved him I was so close. He could still be alive right now. It's my fucking fault,” Gerard screamed.

“It's not your fault Gerard, you tried to save him. You did everything you could,” Frank tried to convince him but it was useless.

“We'll stay here tonight,” Ray said as they got out the car and looked. It was the house they stayed at before they knew about the organization.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all like it :)

Zoe xx