Killjoys Make Some Noise.

1.

Holding up his loaded gun Frank kicked down the door with his foot. He walked in with cation, “hello?” He called out.

“Anything?” Gerard asked from the car.

“Yeah, I hear something, c'mon.” Frank waved his hand in the air.

Jumping out the car Gerard, Mikey and Ray ran into the house. As soon as they were in the house they stopped running and stopped. They all stood in a circle with their back towards each other, just looking around. They all heard a faint sound come from upstairs, so they all walked up the stairs, making sure nothing was coming at them. Taking lead Frank burst through the door from where the noise was coming from. Lying there was a man roughly in his 20s with blood pouring our from his neck, everyone raised their guns at him.

“Don't shoot.” He pleaded.

“We have too.” Mikey said looking around them to make sure nothing else was in the room.

“Sorry.” Frank said as he pulled the trigger, the bullet shot through the man's forehead.

“Okay, this guy looked like he had just been bitten, so that means the zombie is close. C'mon.” Frank said as they walked out the room. Just as they did they saw the zombie at the bottom of the stairs, making it's way up.

“I'll take this one.” Ray smirked as he stood infront of Frank, he lifted his gun and shot it twice, one hit the beast's neck, the other right through the eye.

“Nice shot.” Gerard smiled patting Ray's shoulder.

These four are called the Killjoys, a 'zombie' killing gang. Every since the injection went wrong people have been biting other people and infecting them. So these highly trained professionals are here to kick their ass.

First we have Gerard Way, he has pink hair that's mostly dyed out. He wears tight jeans mostly and cares a lot about his looks and fashion. He is in love with Frank and brothers with Mikey.

Next we have Mikey Way, brothers with Gerard, he has bleach blonde hair that's also mostly dyed out. Also he is very quiet but very good at observing things but is careless.

Then we have Frank Iero, who is small but is the leader of Killjoys. He has long black hair and wears a scarf round his neck with big sunglasses. He smokes like a chimney and he has feelings for Gerard also.

Lastly we have Ray Toro, probably has the most fantastic hair an afro. He is really tall, very kick ass and independent, he does whatever he wants when he wants.

Well now you know everyone, we can get back to the story.

When they walked out the house they jumped in their car, they needed to go home it had been a long day. Their car was a Jeep with no roof, it's not the best of cars but it means you can shoot more easily. So Gerard got in the driver's seat Mikey sat beside him, while Frank and Ray sat on the back of the car with their legs on the seats. So they can see easier and shoot easier. To be honest, these guys were not that scared of zombies, of course they are terrifying but once you over come that and think that you're stronger than them it becomes a lot easier.

“Frank, must you smoke while you're on duty?” Gerard asked looking in his mirror to see Frank lighting up his fag.

“Yeah.” Was Frank's answer as he took his first drag.

What they do is they go round towns, get everyone who isn't infected and send them to this underground place where they are safe, just until the guys can send them to somewhere safe. So right now they were returning home to see how everyone was doing. Right now there is only 3 people there but they just sent away 6 yesterday.

They stopped the car at an empty house, they all got out the car and walked inside. Quickly they went into the living room and opened the floorboard doors to reveal stairs. They walked down to see 2 girls and one guy there.

“How you doing guys?” Ray asked putting down all his guns, knifes and bats.

“Good.” They all said, they all looked so depressed. No wonder.

“Good, look we have found you a place, a truck is coming here at noon tomorrow. They will take you too California where you will fly to Europe.” Frank explained talking off his sunglasses. They all just nodded, “good, I'm going up for some food.”

So Frank took a gun and bat and walked up the stairs. Everything seemed clear so he walked into the kitchen and raided the cupboards. He picked up a loaf of bread and as he opened the fridge he heard a croaking sound coming from behind him. Due to his quick reflexes Frank turned around and dropped the bread. There he saw 5 zombies outside rubbing their hands across the windows.

“Shit.” Frank said and he held his weapons. Then came the smashing of the windows, they had gotten in. The door flew open and they all started to get in.”GUYS!” Frank screamed as loud as he could. He stamped his feet so they could hear that from beneath as well.

Frank held his gun and shot one of them in the head, it fell down. Where the hell are those guys? They started to walk quickly, Frank didn't have time to reload his gun. He flung that away and used his bat. As soon as they became in reach Frank flung his bat as hard as he could and whacked one across the head. He then heard everyone run up the stairs and run into the kitchen. Frank continued to hit and everyone shot their guns until all five of them were surely dead.

“Thanks.” Frank smiled as he picked up the bread and looked in the fridge, he picked out some jam and took a knife. “Coming?” He asked.

“Yeah, hold on.” Mikey said as he got a carton of orange juice out of the fridge and they all walked down.

Even though they are not as scared of zombies as you should be, they were still scared of a whole bunch of them. Who wouldn't be? One or two they could simply shoot or whatever, but now that the zombies knew where they were, they were in deep trouble.

“What do we do?” Gerard asked sitting on the floor and took a drink out of the carton of juice.

“I don't know. Now that they are dead, all the zombies are gonna smell them and come here very soon. We have to get out of here.” Ray pointed out.

“We can drive around all night then, go into another house.” Mikey suggested.

“We could do that, but now that every zombie is closer it's really dangerous. You all up to it?” Frank asked. Everyone nodded. “Then get your weapons, it's gonna be a long night.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it's kinda long. They will all be like this. Mostly, probably not, I don't know I could be lying.
Anyway, what do you think?